Which Quad LNB is for me?

tonguedv

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised Triax 88 Dish, DP6600 VBox, Dreambox 7020S with 200gb hd, Linksys Router WRT54GS & Linksys Bridge WET54G. ADSL Internet.
My Location
Aberdeen, Scotland
Hello there friends, I'm interested in maximizing the output of my 90cm dish, by adding a quad lnb so I can use more than one receiver with it. Probably the Skystar 2 card aswell as my 7020. Is there any particular one I should buy? I've been looking at Inverto 0.2 Quad lnb, is this one awight? I don't want to go overboard but dont mind spending £20 more if theres one better. I like to get it right the first time, and I do want to get something good.

Any troubles associated with adding a Quad LNB to my setup? I know I'm going to have to cover the unused outputs with self amalgamating tape or maybe theres special caps designed for that even - that'd be lovely.

Ok thanks, I hope this helps more people than just me, sure it will !

Dave

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You don't have to pay a fortune for an LNB nowadays, the Inverto seems quite popular, I've never used one, but tend to use the MTi Blueline LNB out of choice, the Invacom is also a good LNB, have installed a few with good results. :)

tonguedv

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised Triax 88 Dish, DP6600 VBox, Dreambox 7020S with 200gb hd, Linksys Router WRT54GS & Linksys Bridge WET54G. ADSL Internet.
My Location
Aberdeen, Scotland
ahh MTI, thanks :) I'll check them out. I just thought the Inverto sounded good because of the 0.2dB.