Technomate Rciever&Dish
TM 1000D 88cm
DiSEqc H-H Motor
TM-2100A
My Location
Wiltshire UK.
Hi every one
:-ohmy
Although i have been using this very helpful site its only the second time i post in it.I have a motorised technomate system with a 88cm dish which is still not set up (wife doesn't like big grey dishes) but after a series of promises which i might not be able to keep she has finally given her permission!I have spent the last 3 weeks or so reading up on these boards and its now time fot action.FOOTIE(live premiership) is the main reason why i want to do this and i refuse to join sky even if i won the lottery! according to what i have found out already these are the channels available:

portugal sporttv nagravision hispasat 30 west
artsport viaccess hotbird 13 east
france tps sport viaccess hotbird 13 east
norway canal + conax thor 1 west
albania digit alb5 conax eutel sat 16 west

which of these are the safest to go for as i have heard tps and arttv might be comming to an end.Where could i buy the relevent cards for digitalb or any other of those above ?I might consider skipping the motor for now to save me the cost of instasllation which i was told would be about £150.
Budget is much limiited and if i was to pay for cam, cards, and instalation
my wife would kill me. Could any one help with some advice please ?

thanks

frund

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
triax 1.1 tm 1500ci+ dm patch. Moteck 2100. Intel 4300 based pc . LG7500. 32" lcd
My Location
Wales. UK.
arabsat 26 is what some pubs use absat 6month card 100 quid maybe less may be more I have'nt really got into it but i may have to as you say.

red star

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate CM1500+, 80cm dish fixed on hotbird. Art sport card.
My Location
Leeds
I have recently had my dish set up, fixed on hotbird. As long as your receiver is patched then u will get TPS foot and TPS star and these 2 channels shows a fair bit of live premiership football, only downside is its in French. I have seen posts of boards saying these channels will be changing their encryption soon(posts date back to sep last year) and the channels can still be watched at the moment, so when they are no longer available no one really knows?!

I have also bought an art sport card and am very pleased as the pic quality I get is pretty good and all four channels have English commentary! I have also read good reports about digitalb but I went with art as they show more games. Your choice really but the cheapest place to get cards in my experience is ebay!

faz1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate Rciever&Dish
TM 1000D 88cm
DiSEqc H-H Motor
TM-2100A
My Location
Wiltshire UK.
Thanks for the reply but it looks like i am going to need a CAM if i'm going with ART.What is MATRIX RELOADED CAM ? will it do for my purpose and is it the best one to have?

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
If you want any kind of stability in your viewing, get the ART card and CAM for 13E or the DigitAlb card and CAM for 16E.

Make sure you get the right CAM, especially for the latter.

The other stuff will come and go (the 1W stuff isn't open without a sub...)

nick1

Reaction score
I have art sports with my dragon cams so i can get d+. i have had on problems with it.