Which Team do you support??

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
OK all you mad football guys. Here is a poll to find out which teams we love Humping (and which ones we hate :-bash - see other poll)

I have tried to add as many teams as I could find, the order of them does not mean anything. Also, if you can't find your team ask me or any mod to add it. Any football team of any country is accepted!!!

Now, which team I am going to vote for....?!??

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
How come Walsall's in twice??! :D

DONT delete the one with the solitary vote on it!!!! Hey joint 1st with Man Utd - bet that doesnt stay for long:(

Have you notices the smilie creeping in: --> Stoke City :eek:

Nismo400R

Follow, Follow
Reaction score
My Location
Manchester UK
Man U all the way. Come on you reds!!!

Marts

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
90 cm dish + two LNB 13/19 E
90 cm dish + one LNB 30 W
Humax 5400 .. Oh and cable for Mrs Marts (smilie here)
My Location
Gozo - Malta
Oddest poll I have ever encountered :rolleyes:

Missing out the oldest UK league football team :p

WHO you ask? Who?

Good riddle thread this ;)

Work it out. How many days in a week?

Maaaarts

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Marts said:
Oddest poll I have ever encountered :rolleyes:

Odd? Odd????? :-lan2 Just wait and see what I will post soon in the chitchat :D

dago

Reaction score
real madrid, have you gotsometing against foreign teams?

you got none listed, unless you concider Scotland a foreign country.

regards.

linhas

Allez PORTO Allez!!
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
EU
FC PORTO!!! I´ll always support you. In good and bad moments like now:-HB

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
What amazes me this season is how many more fans (not supporters!) Chelsea have gained! These are probably the bad loser types that can't handle defeat and drift between Man U and Arsenal!

Still its good to see there is now a third premy club sharing the top spot at last!

And for what its worth T_G I hope Man U finish on top of the French.....(sorry) I mean't Arse!

stuntbelly

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Tm1500ci, dragon cam, art card 80cm duel lnd fixed dish hotbird and Astra. 28" w/s tv
My Location
Sunny West Kirby, Wirral
Tranmere Rovers....We are the pride of merseyside..Always been a feeder club for our premiership neighbours.
But we have played in cup finals and won the Leyland Daf Cup.
We beat Everton regularly and who can forget the classic Southampton match. 3-0 down at half time and we won 4-3.Glen Hoddle was gutted...LOL
We've had John Aldridge as a player and manager and we cant forget Dixie Dean...

Superwhite Army,Superwhite Army

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
dago said:
real madrid, have you gotsometing against foreign teams?

you got none listed, unless you concider Scotland a foreign country.

regards.

Re Real Madrid:Are you blind???
Re "have you gotsometing against foreign teams" : Did you read my first post???

In any case, it was there from the beginning! Happy voting!

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Analoguesat said:
How come Walsall's in twice??! :D

DONT delete the one with the solitary vote on it!!!! Hey joint 1st with Man Utd - bet that doesnt stay for long:(

Have you notices the smilie creeping in: --> Stoke City :eek:

Hehe they are so good I had them in twice :p Well, must have been a mistake, and surely not the last one. I took out the Walsall that nobody liked :D

Yeah, I had seen it but I left it, looks cool. I did change the S****horpe one though....always a problem when you got words like **** or **** in your name....

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
LOL, S****horpe has now become part of my everyday vocabulary.

Really good for drivers that cut you up on roundabouts! :D

Try it. You'll never go back...

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Watford FC......who else?

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
jimbo said:
Watford FC......who else?

Hmmm......WATFORD......isn't that a place that relates to Gap?

blackninja

Reaction score
stuntbelly said:
Tranmere Rovers....We are the pride of merseyside..Always been a feeder club for our premiership neighbours.
But we have played in cup finals and won the Leyland Daf Cup.
We beat Everton regularly and who can forget the classic Southampton match. 3-0 down at half time and we won 4-3.Glen Hoddle was gutted...LOL
We've had John Aldridge as a player and manager and we cant forget Dixie Dean...

Superwhite Army,Superwhite Army

I hope you're over 12 and haven't converted to Liverpool or Everton like a lot of people do (including a few mates of mine). I've supported the mighty Reds all my life but have been to Prenton Park quite a few times and developed a soft spot for em - especially when Aldo was boss.

Don't know bout pride of Merseyside but nice to see someone from Wirral not getting all snobby and making out they live in Cheshire. Kudos to you mate.

On the subject of the oldest team in England - I think the first league team were a team called Blackburn Olympic, but they're not in the league no more so don't know if that counts.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Sheffield FC, the world’s oldest football club came into existence in 1855. The oldest still existing league club is Notts County, which was formed in 1862.

If you can believe that.

Yes, I can surf the Internet too. :)

I did remember it was Notts County though due to all the administration business :(

stuntbelly

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Tm1500ci, dragon cam, art card 80cm duel lnd fixed dish hotbird and Astra. 28" w/s tv
My Location
Sunny West Kirby, Wirral
blackninja said:
I hope you're over 12 and haven't converted to Liverpool or Everton like a lot of people do (including a few mates of mine). I've supported the mighty Reds all my life but have been to Prenton Park quite a few times and developed a soft spot for em - especially when Aldo was boss.

Don't know bout pride of Merseyside but nice to see someone from Wirral not getting all snobby and making out they live in Cheshire. Kudos to you mate.

On the subject of the oldest team in England - I think the first league team were a team called Blackburn Olympic, but they're not in the league no more so don't know if that counts.

Yep I'm over 12..My first match was a league cup match in 1980-81 at prenton park vs Liverpool.. We drew 0-0 and from then on I was hooked.
Ive been to wembley to watch them in play off matches and Leyland Daf finals. I went to the league centenary matches where we did really well..
I work with lots of reds and blues and get stick all the time but at least its my local team......

stuntbelly

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sunny West Kirby, Wirral
Its good to know that tranmere rovers have the same support as chelsea, and we are still beating Everton and Arsenal....
If only it was like that in real life....Ahhhhhhh

UT666

Reaction score
woohoo.. the only A.C Milan supporter here!

ut.

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
Pity Accrinlgton Stanley aint there, Just had to vote for you know who. Cant let ManU get ahead.