Which Video Card?

paddy22

Reaction score
Hya, bought a Nvidea Geoforce MX 400 vid out card, but unfortunatly It dosent seem to like my tv (tried it on two), got the latest drivers still no joy. I know the cable is ok cos I used with my old hollywood card which worked with my tv.

Anyway it would be cheaper changing the video card than the TV so can anyone reccommend one for use with the ss2 and MT, don't want to buy one that is'nt compatable with these.
thanks for any reply

K

kalamar

It should work if all the drivers and stuff are right, best to DOUBLE check Everything before doing anything drastic. Nvidia is good stuff,I have one in another of my boxes and it never acts up (but it is not a satellite box). I dont have a "twoer" card I use a Nexus-s here and it does everything it is supposed to do, It has direct video output in hardware mode and not dependant on any video card. MyTheatre 2.76 is the best version and probably the best to set up your system with as I always works when installed correctly. I do not use any higher version,nothing but trouble has been encountered by trying. This is my input, take it or leave it.

paddy22

Reaction score
so the nexus s gives you a live feed to the tv, i'll give the Nvidea another go but i'm only getting a poor output to the tv without the ssr, never mind with it. I appreciate the input, the idea was to see if there was a consensus on the most reliable vid card for live feed with the ssr