Whose Pathetic Jose ?

J

J.M.OUTTEN

So Jose Marino thinks Arsenals defence is pathetic.
All who watched the game would agree it was exciting to say the
least, 9 goals in a London derby!
Anyone who struts about trying to look like an unshaven 1920`s
Chicago gangster, is the one whose pathetic.

jimbo

jimbo

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
J.M.OUTTEN said:
So Jose Marino thinks Arsenals defence is pathetic.
All who watched the game would agree it was exciting to say the
least, 9 goals in a London derby!
Anyone who struts about trying to look like an unshaven 1920`s
Chicago gangster, is the one whose pathetic.
Ha ha.....have to agree with you Mr Outten. Jose actually praised his team this time, he's usually blowing his own trumpet I've noticed.

R

richardinalex

My Location
Alexandria, Egypt
Not to sure about this - Keegan had a similar philosphy at Toonland - score more then you let in - he didn't win much!

S

Striker10

My Location
top of flats, london
joes is a minger who can't make out if he's arrogent or not. Spits out obvious phrases he made up when he was just a glint in the milkmans eye. Who has he actually bought? Robben, duff, drogba, cole, terry etc...no he's bought sod all. All he's done is given good players a formation, what a plonker. I bet he's got a cealing mirror too. :D ...in every room... ({}) 'Oh I do love taking part in chelski showers, with russian roman - john terry, either side of me, always giving me a pinch in exchange of an inch, then going home to kiss me on the tv screen..'....

Rob

Rob

My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
He may be a little arrogant, may be to cocky but he's doing the business (for the moment) as he has done in the past (Champion's League Winner).
But I think we need someone like him, rather than the bland answer's that you get from Fergie and Wenger. He reminds me a bit of Brian Clough.

waverider

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Rob said:
He may be a little arrogant, may be to cocky but he's doing the business (for the moment) as he has done in the past (Champion's League Winner).
But I think we need someone like him, rather than the bland answer's that you get from Fergie and Wenger. He reminds me a bit of Brian Clough.
Have to 100% agree with you there Rob...and as Chelsea are sitting at the top of the table there cannot be any criticism! :D :-righton .....so anyone who's griping this is for you :p

S

Striker10

My Location
top of flats, london
that's unfair waverider, we don't even know what griping means :cool:

waverider

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Striker10 said:
that's unfair waverider, we don't even know what griping means :cool:
Heh heh! makes a change for a Chelsea supporter to walk round pigeon chested eh? :D

S

Striker10

My Location
top of flats, london
my god! it's bad enough you guys are top of the league, but now you openly admit pigeon smuggling too!!!! .. ;)

As it happens I don't mind so much but only because ({}) enal are a bunch of winers....

waverider

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Striker10 said:
my god! it's bad enough you guys are top of the league, but now you openly admit pigeon smuggling too!!!! .. ;)

As it happens I don't mind so much but only because ({}) enal are a bunch of winers....
So what team are you 'behind' then? :D

S

Striker10

My Location
top of flats, london
As if i'd answer that question in the current climate, closes cupboard door :p .