• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Whose Pathetic Jose ?

Messages
15
Likes
0
#1
So Jose Marino thinks Arsenals defence is pathetic.
All who watched the game would agree it was exciting to say the
least, 9 goals in a London derby!
Anyone who struts about trying to look like an unshaven 1920`s
Chicago gangster, is the one whose pathetic.
 

jimbo

Specialist Contributor
Messages
3,482
Likes
1
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
#2
J.M.OUTTEN said:
So Jose Marino thinks Arsenals defence is pathetic.
All who watched the game would agree it was exciting to say the
least, 9 goals in a London derby!
Anyone who struts about trying to look like an unshaven 1920`s
Chicago gangster, is the one whose pathetic.
Ha ha.....have to agree with you Mr Outten. Jose actually praised his team this time, he's usually blowing his own trumpet I've noticed.
 

richardinalex

Regular Member
Messages
59
Likes
0
My Location
Alexandria, Egypt
#3
Not to sure about this - Keegan had a similar philosphy at Toonland - score more then you let in - he didn't win much!
 

Striker10

Regular Member
Messages
77
Likes
0
My Location
top of flats, london
#4
joes is a minger who can't make out if he's arrogent or not. Spits out obvious phrases he made up when he was just a glint in the milkmans eye. Who has he actually bought? Robben, duff, drogba, cole, terry etc...no he's bought sod all. All he's done is given good players a formation, what a plonker. I bet he's got a cealing mirror too. :D ...in every room... ({}) 'Oh I do love taking part in chelski showers, with russian roman - john terry, either side of me, always giving me a pinch in exchange of an inch, then going home to kiss me on the tv screen..'....
 

Rob

Regular Member
Messages
1,397
Likes
2
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
#5
He may be a little arrogant, may be to cocky but he's doing the business (for the moment) as he has done in the past (Champion's League Winner).
But I think we need someone like him, rather than the bland answer's that you get from Fergie and Wenger. He reminds me a bit of Brian Clough.
 

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Mod
Messages
1,729
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
#6
Rob said:
He may be a little arrogant, may be to cocky but he's doing the business (for the moment) as he has done in the past (Champion's League Winner).
But I think we need someone like him, rather than the bland answer's that you get from Fergie and Wenger. He reminds me a bit of Brian Clough.
Have to 100% agree with you there Rob...and as Chelsea are sitting at the top of the table there cannot be any criticism! :D :-righton .....so anyone who's griping this is for you :p
 

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Mod
Messages
1,729
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
#8
Striker10 said:
that's unfair waverider, we don't even know what griping means :cool:
Heh heh! makes a change for a Chelsea supporter to walk round pigeon chested eh? :D
 

Striker10

Regular Member
Messages
77
Likes
0
My Location
top of flats, london
#9
my god! it's bad enough you guys are top of the league, but now you openly admit pigeon smuggling too!!!! .. ;)

As it happens I don't mind so much but only because ({}) enal are a bunch of winers....
 

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Mod
Messages
1,729
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
#10
Striker10 said:
my god! it's bad enough you guys are top of the league, but now you openly admit pigeon smuggling too!!!! .. ;)

As it happens I don't mind so much but only because ({}) enal are a bunch of winers....
So what team are you 'behind' then? :D