why wont my elvis programmer recognise my titanium card

tipsygent

Reaction score
when i put my titanium card in my programmer it says error initialising card, is it my programmer or is it the card?. the card looks like it as been used

thanx tipsy :rolleyes:

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
What software are you using?

tipsygent

Reaction score
when i put it in the cam it says your card is not valid for this conditional access system, do you know why this is??

thanx again lads sorry for been a nuisance

tipsygent

Reaction score
when i put it in the cam it says your card is not valid for this conditional access system, do you know why this is??

thanx again lads sorry for been a nuisance

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Sorry Tipsygent, but we have to take a step backwards here.

I presume that you are using the MR, on which satellite?
Which software are you using to program the Titanium card?
Which file?

tipsygent

Reaction score
ive tried the conax file and the no zap file, like i say im new and just want to programme a card, for these files have i got to have my dish pointed at a particular satellite. i am using the mr cam and i have 1 titanium card and 2 funcard 6 cards . i know how to programme the cards now. but im starting to get very confused, but that aint hard. my reciever is a teachnomate 5500cip and i have a 1 metre motorized dish any help would be grateful thanx tipsy

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
OK, Conax and NoZap won't work, forget them.

If you have the MR CAM with version 1.055, take the card out, then simply point your dish at 30W, search for channels and you should be able to see all of the Taquilla channels and more.

T24

Info Exec
Reaction score
Conax gone mate.as rolfw said 30 west,or polsat 13 East.

tipsygent

Reaction score
im still getting no channels the still scrambled, the MR SAYS UCAS 3.0 AND WHEN I GO TO FIRMWARE IT SAYS 1.7.12.2.1 DO I NEED TO PROGRAMME THE CAM?
THANX

tipsygent

Reaction score
i can see the taquila channels but they are all scrambled looks like a $ sign next to them
cheers

sat-shop

Reaction score
Your Matrix Cam needs the firmware updating. It's in it's standard form at the moment (UCAS 3.0) which will only work with cards at the moment, it won't be using it's built in emulator (a lot of dealers send them out like this because if they we're pre-programmed there may be problems with euro laws and legal issues etc.).

Use your 2 x Funcard 6 to update the firmware to the latest version which is 1.055 (or use/buy a Mutznutz, MR Loader or CAS2 to do the same job but much quicker). This should then 'open' the two channel packages on 30 west. You may however find that the picture keep freezing as there are problems/ecms going on at the moment which appear to be targeted at the MR cam. There are ways around this but lets get you going first before we get involved with them.

Regards

Antony
www.sat-shop.co.uk