Wildcard Smartcard - Its new but what does it do please?

petchletch

Hi All
I have received an email from wildcard.li about their new wildcard (picture of a leopard on it) released in May and the xin1 files they are writing to support it. I looked on their site but I cant find out exactly which cam you use it with. I have reloaded and revolution CAM´s but they have only seemed to access V**CCESS.

Please could someone let me know if the card is good and what else I would need to run it if its worth buying. Thanks all.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Sounds like the next well supported but shortly to become unsupported/redundant expensive smartcard.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yes, hobby rooms are littered with expensive ice scrapers bearing exotic names like pentacard/VR3 and Knotcard. :D

petchletch

Good honest straight to the point reply. Thanks rolfw. I appreciate it. Maybe I´ll donate something to the forum for saving me my dosh.