• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

will india have it in future

My Satellite Setup
amd
My Location
india
hi,
the same story, i am new to this stuff, i want to start DIY, i have seen
all post, now where can i find in it in mumbai, also i want to know have,
any one brougt any stuff online, and from which web site, is www.amazon.com shipping such products to india, how is www.satellitesuperstore.com, thanks

O-st:mad:'O'-red

URPradhan

Crazy Techie
My Satellite Setup
AMD PC, Skystar2 2.6D, Inverto 0.2dB Single Universal Ku-Band LNB, NUCLEUS 100cm Solid Dish
My Location
Maharastra, Hindustan
sam0321 said:
hi,
the same story, i am new to this stuff, i want to start DIY, i have seen
all post, now where can i find in it in mumbai, also i want to know have,
any one brougt any stuff online, and from which web site, is www.amazon.com shipping such products to india, how is www.satellitesuperstore.com, thanks

O-st:mad:'O'-red
I have made a deal with www.satthaishop.com from Thailand, which was good for me, but heard many has bad exp with them. Better continue with www.DVBShop.net which has very good reviews, but you ve to bear the HEAVY shipping cost :(

My Satellite Setup
amd
My Location
india
how much will be shipping cost, i am ready to spend 1000to 2000 or more than
that, but there should not be any kind of customs problems, or any kind of visa,
privacy ect, is it possible, and what adult cards work in india.

Thanks,

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
The cards from many European adult services wont work because the transmission coverage area doesnt go anywhere near India.

You may get some of the channels transmitting off 13E Hotbird , but would need a minimum of an 8 foot dish in north western India - and that doesnt guarantee reception all the 13E channels.

You are far better off getting your adult material for free off the internet, although make sure your antivirus defenses are up to date if you start surfing mature content sites - many of them load all sorts of nasties onto your computer.