Will seca2 hack ever happen?

benny

Reaction score
Hello all,
Just a quickie,if the rumours about the way that seca1 was hacked are true, then the amount of money and technical backup involved is massive.Can the hobbist achive this alone? I really hope that this can be done, but is it just luck that videoguard has not been cracked?...What do you think?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Benny, moved this here as it was a more appropriate forum than announcements and news. And yes I believe that Seca 2 will be hacked eventually.

A

Aistys

i believe too that seca 2 will be hacke in some time so i will keep my aston 105 not sell it i hope that i will use aston 105 in future now i need to buy conax 3.03 to use it

satoons

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi to all,

Just have a question.

If SECA 2 is ever hacked... will my Irdeto Cam come to any use?
I noticed that a lot of people are keeping there Aston 1.05 for this reason.

So if the Irdeto cam is no use for this, let me know so I can swap it for an Aston 1.05

Thanks

Satoons

Old Satellite

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Dont change your Iderto cam just yet it is likely that Iderto 2will follow just the same as seca 2. all we need to be is patient.

Regards

Old Satellite

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Can't speak for you Aistys, but I certainly would. :)

tommyturnip

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Swedeville
I'm still hanging onto my Aston 1.03 in the vain hope that one day it will have some fantastic unforeseen use. :D

Burnt Chips

Overclocker Supreme & General Mad B*st*rd
Reaction score
My Location
sunny manchester (i wish )
I`m still hangin on to my D2 mac decoder (hopeing on day it will be of use ) there again i`m a sick tight-arsed optimist, or just ILL. DAVE