win2000 disk?

G

guest user

hi, i know this may be against the eula or whatever but would anyone be able to tell me where i can get hold of just a win2000 pro disk copyed I all ready got a licence for it but a dont want to spend another £100 or more just for disk (oh and dont say ebay)

Thanks,
Mike

:-band :-band

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Can't help I'm afraid Mike, I'm a Win XP person, but I'm sure that someone will PM you if they know where to find what you need.

PS. To anyone responding, please to not post direct w*r*z links, use the PM system.

drag0nfly_69uk

Reaction score
My Location
essex boy
have you been using file sharing?? and no w*r*z, it's more trouble than what it's worth

drag0nfly_69uk

Reaction score
My Location
essex boy
why dont you give microsoft a call, tell them you have lost your win2000 cd and see if they can help?

G

guest user

drag0nfly_69uk said:
why dont you give microsoft a call, tell them you have lost your win2000 cd and see if they can help?

I think Microsoft wouldn’t care anyway, I know someone with asdl so they can properly get a copy of it within a week of kazza or some p2p thing but I heard its ok to do this as long your using it for backup/restore proposes and you have a key product code