WinX Errors programming TC

Dozer

Reaction score
I have read thru the posts and see that several people may have the same problem I am having. I have a 'how to' containing the load eep .xvb and get the error on line 90 when i try to load the rom10 bin. I have been thru lots of info and different settings, no luck. I am in US and trying to do DishNet. I am using a ISO Programmer with a 3.68 xstal as reccomended by all info. Is there a different way to load the rom10 bin ? I have read you need to erase the card before you can use it, can someone enlighten me there. I am not at all new to testing but this is my first go-round with a tit card. Any special settings I may be missing? I have OS1.06 on the card, do I need to drop to OS1.03? I have the tit programs as well as the winx and Nagedit.Thanks, I know this card will work for me with a little bit of help from you guys!!

Dozer

Reaction score
is there a way to convert a dish rom10 bin to .eep hex or something i could use other than Winexplorer to program?thanks

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
What file are you trying to load ?

What are you trying open ?

I load a file on to my Tit once a week, it comes ready to use, I never have to mess with it to get it to work.

Dozer

Reaction score
I am trying to load a rom10 dish network bin on with winexplorer loadeep.xvb. I have instuctions on the proceedure and the proper loader.It stops on line 90, (sc.read 6 bytes expexted, 3 bytes read. ) I have seen another thread a person with the same problem, I don't know what he did to correct it. I don't know much about the tit card, eeprom size etc. I tried converting the bn10 to a hex with a convertion software then rename it .eep,so I can use the titanium loader programs instead of winx. I get an error message in German language and it will not load, however the software does see my card and it has a good atr and os1,06 on it. I apreciate any help.

Dozer

Reaction score
Well guys, I found what I needed in another post. I got my USA Dishnet up and running with a Titanium Blue card. For All who need this info , go to http://www.emulator4all.com/main.html and get the tbn_titanium_nagra_emu_25_05_04.zip file and in it is all needed files and INSTRUCTIONS!!! Thanks for all the help !

Node

Reaction score
Dozer;

Can you help me obtain a copy of Loadeep.xvb and the Titanium Nagar.hex and Titanium nagar.eep. So I can program my card for DN. Any other help would be appreciated.

My card is at OS 1.06 I have a valid Rom10.

Node

Reaction score
Finally got the White Titantium going on DN with a 4900