wiped the int eeprom and flash memory

doggy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
today i got an infinity.

on the first attempt i wrongly erased the int eeprom and flash memory.

can i get it back or do i need a new card?

thanks guys

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
doggy said:
today i got an infinity.

on the first attempt i wrongly erased the int eeprom and flash memory.

can i get it back or do i need a new card?

thanks guys

What card is this on Doggy? If it is a fun card, then all you have to do is program the card with the new file. most fun files only use the Flash memory and external Eeprom.

doggy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes rolf its a funcard 4 or a prussian2

ive tried programming it about a dozen times, still no luck.

im fairly sure im doing it right.

on my first attempt the programmer prompted me to detect the cpu wiping the memory. thats fine, then i wiped it again and check it in the stb. i wasnt getting my channels so i thought all was well. i then programmed the card and checked it in my stb. i was getting all my old channels (tps etc) but not ned 1 2 3, sbs6 yorin,veronica. net 4 5. so i wiped it again and tried to reprogramme again.

since then i cant get any channels except fta.

im programming the flash and ext eeprom with files and advice from a guy on toecutters ( the guy is good so i dont think its him)

everytime i read erase or write the card it reports back done with no errors.

any ideas im starting to panic?

info2

Reaction score
your tuner may not like the program u use. try another program for fun

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
I suspect you may be using a file that is not suited for your receiver m8!...you have an Xtreme dont you?...mine is ok!.....all i do is load card...let Infinity detect....erase old files......then load files to Flash & ExtEEP (I import them from My Documents after extracting from Zip!) then write....I am using the Prussian too!....

doggy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
raptors worked first time, well done you saved my bacon. and i got my dutch channels back!

you can be my new best pal

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
I know of another good file doggy but because of forum rules i cannot post it on here m8

doggy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
pm it to me in here or in toecutters if you can.

do you get the mtv channels? i get french and central, i dont get base, brand new, hits etc?

cheers m8