WLTDO Program

Haz

Reaction score
Hi PCD and Jaffer
I have been trying to use the WLDO for a while without success. I am new to this field. However, I do not know how to 'copy the xin1.ini file from the keyfile folder to the Picbined folder'. Can someone please explain. Thanks

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
Haz said:
Hi PCD and Jaffer
I have been trying to use the WLDO for a while without success. I am new to this field. However, I do not know how to 'copy the xin1.ini file from the keyfile folder to the Picbined folder'. Can someone please explain. Thanks

Try the program I attached in the last post. It is much easier to use than Picbined. First you write Wltdo 2.4 (irdeto or seca) files to your card, then use this program to write the latest keyfile.

Haz

Reaction score
PCD said:
Try the program I attached in the last post. It is much easier to use than Picbined. First you write Wltdo 2.4 (irdeto or S*ca) files to your card, then use this program to write the latest keyfile.

Hi TCm
I have done the above with S*ca files. I have checked the card with my receiver and I can see all the files. However, I cannot see any channels.
Haz
Technomate 1000 MCCI
Titanium 1
WLTDO 2.4 S*ca

Jaffer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Samsung A300W with component output
Hotbird & Astra2
My Location
South East England
I tried it several times without any success. Eventually I give it up now. Thank you PCD, you are very helpful. My blue card will soon be looking for a new home via eBay.

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
Haz said:
Hi TCm
I have done the above with S*ca files. I have checked the card with my receiver and I can see all the files. However, I cannot see any channels.
Haz
Technomate 1000 MCCI
Titanium 1
WLTDO 2.4 S*ca

Both Haz and Jaffer - Has the Wltdo files worked for you before ? Did it work with seca or irdeto ? Which channels are you trying to open. I have tested mine (irdeto version) with hollywood and sol esp on Hispasat (provider multicanal) using both the embedded magic penta 1.09 in Xtreme and the MR.

Jaffer, don't give up yet ? How far did you get to ?

Jaffer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hotbird & Astra2
My Location
South East England
Hi PCD
I was manged to write the files at last. However It did not clear any channels, even though it was showing Penta 1.20 and and list of encryptions. Tried with Seca then Irdeto...Penta 1.11 then Penta 1.20 but no luck. This is the first time i try this penta+tit stuff and spent hours and hours since last week. As you rightly said it is is now but there must be some thing I have done wrong. What is it?.......I will be grateful if some one could program this card for me first time then i will be able to update the new files as and when happens. Kind regards

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
Jaffer said:
Hi PCD
I was manged to write the files at last. However It did not clear any channels, even though it was showing Penta 1.20 and and list of encryptions. Tried with S*ca then Irdeto...Penta 1.11 then Penta 1.20 but no luck. This is the first time i try this penta+tit stuff and spent hours and hours since last week. As you rightly said it is is now but there must be some thing I have done wrong. What is it?.......I will be grateful if some one could program this card for me first time then i will be able to update the new files as and when happens. Kind regards

Where are you inserting the card - receiver slot or a cam ? The Penta business has nothing to do with the titanium file. It is the software of you receiver or cam. Tell us what equipment you are using and has wltdo (or any tutanium file) worked before. I will soon (when I have a moment) post a full procedure that must work ! Don't lose heart ! Regards.

Jaffer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hotbird & Astra2
My Location
South East England
The card is inserted into a MagicCam with Penta 1.20 and TitBlue card with WLTDO files as you instructed. The cam is inserted into Samsung VACI9500 camslot. This card used to clear all sly-talia used with magicam-penta it was last year.

Is there a way to use the card without a cam? I would love to try.

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
Ok folks, let us have one last try !

(1) Download from f**kfiles and unzip the two folders :-

(a) WhoLetTheDogOutV2[1].4_130505
(:cool: Wltdov2[1].4 keys220505

(2) write the irdeto hex and eep files from folder (a) to the titanium card as usual using tit os 1.03 and phoenix mode 3.57. If using a programmer eg Infinity phoenix, keep the card in the infinity swtched on. If using Cas2 Addon, do open cas studio-Titanium-erase-load hex-load eep-write. After write success select Phoenix-3.57, keep thecard in.

(3) Select the irdeto keys hex file from folder (:cool:. Rename it

Wltdo_Keys.Hex

(4) Open the WltdoEepProgrammer (dog picture) attached above. Select Irdeto then Write (leave the other options as they are). Reducing numbers will flash at the top. When numbers end close both programs. Take out card.

I have used exactly this procedure and used the tit card in MR1070 and can confirm that it clears multivision on 13e and multicanal(sol esp) on 30w.

Hope it works for you. If wltdo S*ca option worked with your equipment before, use the S*ca files from the folders.

Regards, pcd.

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
Hi Jaffer and Haz,

Posted the tested method above. Let us know if it works.

Haz

Reaction score
PCD said:
Hi Jaffer and Haz,

Posted the tested method above. Let us know if it works.

Hi TCM and Jaffer

As instructed, I have followed the above method and guess what? IT WORKS!!!!! I must say that the instruction was clear, easily undertandable and perfect for the someone like me, who is new to the Satellite world.

I have used I*dito option that has worked for my equipment. It clears Cabo and Multi canal on 30 W. However, It is not clearing Multivision.It may be because I have an embedded magic cam in my receiver. Nothetheless, I am very very grateful to you PCM as I have been able to work out how to program the WLTDO program. I have been trying for a long long time without success.

A vey BIG THANKS to you. Hope that Jaffer will soon be successful.

HAZ

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
Happy watching ! i have seen some bad reports about Venus. Keep clear of it !

Jaffer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hotbird & Astra2
My Location
South East England
When I click on "write", WltdoEepProgrammer (dog picture) is not responding.

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
Jaffer said:
When I click on "write", WltdoEepProgrammer (dog picture) is not responding.

When you click on "Write Keyfile" a browser should open. Then you find the keyfile you renamed Wltdo_Keys.Hex and click on 'Open'. Browser will close and numbers will start on the Dog proggy. If the browser does not open something is wrong with your download and unzip. Suggest do it again.

Jaffer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hotbird & Astra2
My Location
South East England
No luck. I call it a day.

tall_paul

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Force 1122s
Cas 2+ addon
MR, Aston, blue zeta
My Location
Kent, UK
Hi

OK, you say

(1) Download Wltdo 2.4 (from fookfiles). Download latest Wltdo Keyfile. Download and unzip Picbined (latest from Duwgati - look in 'other pages'-download)

(2) Write Wltdo 2.4 titanium with your cas2 addon or Infinity Phoenix or any other tit card programmer using soft such as the banana loader. Keep card in position after programming Wltdo 2.4 hex and eep. Don't switch off the cas2 or the Infinity. (Of course with Cas2 addon, write hex and eep with the 'Titanium' module, then open 'Phoenix' module and select 3.57mHz option. Keep the card in)

(2) Open picbined.exe . When you open Picbined.exe in the picbined folder, do 'enable', do you see WLTDO xin1 in the dropdown menu ? If not, copy the xin1.ini file from the keyfile folder to the Picbined folder you downloaded. Now open picbined again, do enable picbined and select WltdoXin1 from the dropdown menu. Open keyfile, select jdm-phoenix, and follow strictly the readme file (in the keyfile folder) instructions.

I can do all what you say but I can not get the pheonix mode to work with my CAS + addon. This is connected via USB so what com do I use? These are in pick list labeled 1 to 8. It does not seem to be able to find the cas with add on. Any idea's.

Many Thanks

Paul

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Assuming you have a serial cable connected to your add-on and are plugged into your PC COM port, the CAS is ready when you are in Phoenix mode (check the Phoenix icon on your toolbar). Click on the COM port you are using in Picbined and you are ready to program.

Llew

tall_paul

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Force 1122s
Cas 2+ addon
MR, Aston, blue zeta
My Location
Kent, UK
Doh. You need a serial cable as well as USB? Can I have them both connected at the same time or do I have to remove USB then connect serial lead? Also as I did not get serial lead with my CAS2 is it a special lead or a standard serial lead? Many Thanks. Paul

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Just a straight serial lead, not crossed. Connect both leads before using the CAS2. Leave the USB cable connected.

Llew

tall_paul

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Force 1122s
Cas 2+ addon
MR, Aston, blue zeta
My Location
Kent, UK
Ok next.

I have found a serial lead and now things seem to happen in pheonix mode. I have just loaded WhoLetTheDogOut_V2[1].4_Keys_2306 but not sure what channels I should be looking at. Which one's with s*ca and which with Ird***.
Also do I have to load the original hex and eep each time before using keys with pheonix or can I just load the keys each time?