WLTDO Program

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
tall_paul said:
Ok next.

I have found a serial lead and now things seem to happen in pheonix mode. I have just loaded WhoLetTheDogOut_V2[1].4_Keys_2306 but not sure what channels I should be looking at. Which one's with s*ca and which with Ird***.
Also do I have to load the original hex and eep each time before using keys with pheonix or can I just load the keys each time?

You can load any new key file without loading the original hex and eep files again.

meridian

Reaction score
My Location
wessex area, technomate, 80cm, matrix reloaded
Guys, I'm trying to use WLTDO for the first time. From reading numerous posts everything looked fairly straightforward. I have an original blue tit with phoenix. I loaded the v2.4 hex and eep files using the banana loader and got a "Green" successfully programmed message. I launch Picbined v2.1 and select the WLTDO Xin1 file no problem. I open the latest key file and save it, no problem. I checked my settings, they all look fine. I press "Write" and get a "have you loded the correct eeprom settings message" which I presume is simply an "are you sure" message rather than an error, so I press Yes. Then I get the following error.....

"Writing eeprom. Loop request1 error. Compare prelay error. The 0th byte in replay should be 20 but is 10. Write 0 bytes."

Any thoughts?

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
@Meridian

Try the wltdoeepprogramer method described earlier in this thread, not the picbined method, see if it works.

meridian

Reaction score
My Location
wessex area, technomate, 80cm, matrix reloaded
PCD said:
@Meridian

Try the wltdoeepprogramer method described earlier in this thread, not the picbined method, see if it works.

PCD, thanks mate. actually I'd seen on here that another guy had previously had exactly the same error and you'd proposed that solution last time. So I tried the program with the dog picture and it seemed to work fine, so that prompted me to recheck all the settings in PicBinEd and would you believe it... the most elementary of errors... wrong COM port selected in PicBinEd.... Doh!!!!!

Thanks anyway, at least we know what causes that particular error message now!

One last question, in PicBinEd do you select "Address from script" or "All eeprom data" in the drop down. Or doesnt it matter. So far I haven't cleared any thing so I'm not sure if it's working yet even though the software all seems to have worked fine.

Wessex

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
'All eeprom data'. In future please read carefully the 'readme' that comes with the keyfiles and others. Regards. :)

spider12

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
humax5300
sammy dsr9500
Dragon twin
reality
MM
MR
My Location
LIVERPOOL
thanks for the WltdoEepProgram PCD m8ey,