WLTDO Program

Bud2

Reaction score
Can someone please point me to where I can download the WLTDO program, the disc I saved it on originally has got corrupted. Thanks in advance.

Marts

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
90 cm dish + two LNB 13/19 E
90 cm dish + one LNB 30 W
Humax 5400 .. Oh and cable for Mrs Marts (smilie here)
My Location
Gozo - Malta
Perhaps a search ... Google :-righton

Regards - Marts

PS - welcome to the Forum :)

Bud2

Reaction score
I had tried that but got knowhere following the links until about the 100 th one then I did manage to find it. Thanks anyway Marts.
Marts said:
Perhaps a search ... Google :-righton

Regards - Marts

PS - welcome to the Forum :)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Try f o o k f i l e s . c o m

Jaffer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Samsung A300W with component output
Hotbird & Astra2
My Location
South East England
Hi Rolf,
Will appreciate if you would please help me to get eep file. I could get only hex files from most of the sites.
Kind regards

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Try JKF http://www.gccadm.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21790 there is a full version and updates there.

Jaffer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hotbird & Astra2
My Location
South East England
Thank you very much, Rolf. You are great!

Sorry Rolf

I tried the site but it wont let me in. Any further help will be much appreciated.

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
Try in fookfile-titatanium-wholetthedogout-top thread by Mach 1, download Wltdov2.4.zip. It will have both original 2.4 hex and eep. You need to load these first before you can load thelatest key file with picbined. Regards, pcd.

Jaffer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hotbird & Astra2
My Location
South East England
Hi PCD

Thank you for your reply. Please let me know how to load the latest key with picbined. I have CAS2 + add-on.

Kind regards

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
Jaffer said:
Hi PCD

Thank you for your reply. Please let me know how to load the latest key with picbined. I have CAS2 + add-on.

Kind regards

I assume you have loaded original Wltdo2.4 to your card (tit os 1.03 is better). Keep it in the programmer with Phoenix activated. Start PicBINed, select 'enable'. In the drop down list find WLTDO-Xin1 and select. If it is not there copy the .ini file that comes with Wltdo2.4 to the Picbined Full folder that contains the picbined program. Now start the proggy again. After selecting WLTDO-Xin1, select Jdm/phoenix, open the key file and follow the readme instructions in the key folder exactly. Good luck !

Jaffer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hotbird & Astra2
My Location
South East England
Sorry, PDC.

I dont think its my cup of tea. Is there a way to get latest hex and eep files that will make my life easy? Your help will be much appreciated. Kind regards.

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
Jaffer said:
Sorry, PDC.

I dont think its my cup of tea. Is there a way to get latest hex and eep files that will make my life easy? Your help will be much appreciated. Kind regards.

It is quite simple once you try. However, try TheMightyBosom (TM:cool: of 14/5/05 from fookfiles. It has the latest hex and eep. Regards.

Jaffer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hotbird & Astra2
My Location
South East England
Yes it will be simple if I understand. Unable to understand following:
"Keep it in the programmer with Phoenix activated. Start PicBINed, select 'enable'. In the drop down list find WLTDO-Xin1 and select. If it is not there copy the .ini file that comes with Wltdo2.4 to the Picbined Full folder that contains the picbined program. Now start the proggy again. After selecting WLTDO-Xin1, select Jdm/phoenix, open the key file and follow the readme instructions in the key folder exactly"
Do you mind if I phone you once the CAS2 is connected please? It will be a great help; you can take me step by step. If yes please let me know your number by pm so that i can call you. Thanks.

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
OK, I will help you step by step.

(1) Download Wltdo 2.4 (from fookfiles). Download latest Wltdo Keyfile. Download and unzip Picbined (latest from Duwgati - look in 'other pages'-download)

(2) Write Wltdo 2.4 titanium with your cas2 addon or Infinity Phoenix or any other tit card programmer using soft such as the banana loader. Keep card in position after programming Wltdo 2.4 hex and eep. Don't switch off the cas2 or the Infinity. (Of course with Cas2 addon, write hex and eep with the 'Titanium' module, then open 'Phoenix' module and select 3.57mHz option. Keep the card in)

(2) Open picbined.exe . When you open Picbined.exe in the picbined folder, do 'enable', do you see WLTDO xin1 in the dropdown menu ? If not, copy the xin1.ini file from the keyfile folder to the Picbined folder you downloaded. Now open picbined again, do enable picbined and select WltdoXin1 from the dropdown menu. Open keyfile, select jdm-phoenix, and follow strictly the readme file (in the keyfile folder) instructions.

I don't think I can help any more by phone. Also it is better if others can see the discussion which might be helpful.

Jaffer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hotbird & Astra2
My Location
South East England
Hi PCD, No doubt you are a magician.

Thank you for your helps. I have followed each and every step as suggested say 99% went OK and got stuck at the end.

After the “Delay : 1” I don’t know how to put All Eprom Data instead it says Address from Script.

When I press “send to card”, it says Change XX in command to correct value first or define command!!!

What should I do now? Please. . . . .
Kind regards

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
Jaffer said:
Hi PCD, No doubt you are a magician.

Thank you for your helps. I have followed each and every step as suggested say 99% went OK and got stuck at the end.

After the “Delay : 1” I don’t know how to put All Eprom Data instead it says Address from Script.

When I press “send to card”, it says Change XX in command to correct value first or define command!!!

What should I do now? Please. . . . .
Kind regards

After 'enable' and select 'Wltdo Xin1', click on 'File' then 'Open' in Picbined, then select the Wltdo Keyfile you have downloaded. Then after 'Delay : 1 ' click on the black triangle next to it, there should be a dropdown menu with 'All Eeprom Data'.

You need to press 'write' after that. Where is the 'send to card', I cannot see ?

ps. I have edited the earlier post to make the Cas2 procedure clearer, hope it helps.

Regards, pcd.

Jaffer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hotbird & Astra2
My Location
South East England
After clicking ‘Write’, it says at left bottom

Writing eeprom……Loop request1 error. Read from interface 0 bytes, should be 6 (with 5 echo) write: 0 bytes

At the Right side window it says

After reset:

>C1 20 00 00 10

<

Error:

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
Jaffer said:
After clicking ‘Write’, it says at left bottom

Writing eeprom……Loop request1 error. Read from interface 0 bytes, should be 6 (with 5 echo) write: 0 bytes

At the Right side window it says

After reset:

>C1 20 00 00 10

<

Error:

Difficult to say what is wrong, without knowing what exactly you have done. Can you please briefly describe your steps. Which Picbined version have you downloaded ? You need to use the same type (seca or irdeto) of wltdo 2.4 file and keyfile and fill in the appropriate items in the jdm/phoenix window exactly. Also the card has to be in the cas2 addon (in the phoenix module) with serial and usb connected. I tried it out yesterday to check and it works. So I think you are getting nearer. Once you have got it right you will realise how easy it is ! Regards, pcd.

Jaffer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hotbird &amp; Astra2
My Location
South East England
I have the same feeling. May be a small mistake i may have done without knowing. The files (hex and eep) i have written to the card may be the problematic. Will keep on trying and get back to you. Thanks alot for your co-operation, DB Magician!

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
Jaffer said:
I have the same feeling. May be a small mistake i may have done without knowing. The files (hex and eep) i have written to the card may be the problematic. Will keep on trying and get back to you. Thanks alot for your co-operation, DB Magician!

If you want something simpler to upload wltdo keys, try the attached. I just found it in my 'archive' ! You need to keep the card in the cas2 addon with phoenix activated (i.e click on the square button in the windows taskbar near the time and select 3.57). In this program do not select MP. If I remember correctly, you need to rename the Wltdo Keyfile to Wltdo_Keys.Hex and select Write.