Woman 'pregnant at 80' in Pakistan

N

net1

A Pakistani woman is reportedly four months pregnant with her second child at the age of 80.

The Daily Times says Kurshid Bibi, from Chichawatni, was found to be pregnant after ultrasound tests were carried out at a hospital to find the cause of her persistent abdominal pain.

Dr Fatima Surraiya, a spokesman for the Multan Hospital told the newspaper: "She was embarrassed and wondered how she would face her grandchildren many of whom are of child-bearing age."

The doctor said the delivery could be complicated on account of Bibi's advanced age.

Bibi's 85-year-old husband Ahmed Din said they were married in 1950, when his wife was 26 years old, and they had their first child, a daughter, the following year.

Mr Din claimed a palmist had told him two years ago that he would father another child: "I didn't believe him then," he added.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
The wording suggests Bibi's husband was 84 when they did the deed so in essence he is a young whippersnapper compared to 2Old

Probably less flaky around the edges though (fewer erotic channels in Pakistan)

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
Don't they have contraception where they come from? Strikes me as being a bit careless. My mum swore by an old sock soaked in lemon-barley water, a low-cost method adopted to this day by fifteen of my sisters.

2old

dishdoctor

Hmm, now what seems to be the problem?
Reaction score
My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
In my local shop you can buy 250 male contraceptive thingies for only 1 euro.........surely cheap enough to supply the third world countries with a few per person............they are shaped like drawing pins,in fact they are drawing pins,just one placed in a mans shoe will make him limp!!!!!!.............brian