Woman sues neighbour for naming dog after her

N

net1

A Chinese woman is suing her neighbour after he named his dog after her and cursed it in the street.

Lin Ling , of Wulong, Chongqing Municipality, said she had often quarrelled with her neighbour Fang.

Then, not long ago, Fang bought a dog and called it Ling Ling, reports the Hong Kong edition of China Daily, quoting the Chongqing Morning Post.

Lin complained that he called out the name not only at home, but also in public places. He even cursed the dog while calling her name, Lin said.

Lin is demanding £75 in compensation for Fang's behaviour, which she says is damaging her reputation.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Fang is surely a better name for a dog

spruce

Reaction score
I really enjoyed this. I also reminded me of an Alsatian we had as kids when we lived in Zambia in the 60's and his name was Fang. He was one of the 2 family pets we had as well as being a guard dog and he lived up to his name.
Rgds
Spruce

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Sorry can't resist this old one - feel free to move it...

Apparently, 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese.

And there are 5 people in my family, so it must be one of them.

It's either my mum or my dad.

Or my older brother Colin Or my younger brother Ho-Cha-Chu.

But I think it's Colin.

Likvid

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
Stockholm, Sweden
Talking about neighbours my neighbour accused me of stealing their cat, christ!!

I had my cat for 12 years and suddenly some nutcases walks by my balcony where my cat is sitting and they accuse me for stealing their cat.

How sick are some people really?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Surely you are not a catnapper. :)