World Cup fantasy league - naming ideas please?!

Salty25

Salty25

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex
I'm sure you've all seen our F1 Fantasy League (SuperLiga) thread, and many of the regulars are league members. Well now its time for the big one, but I need your help!

I/We shall be using the Yahoo/FIFA official fantasy game - http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/e/ff/index.html - and again we will have a private fantasy league just for us satellites.co.uk-ers(!), but its not very fair that I get the final say on what the private league's name will be.

Therefore, I invite you to send me via PM your own idea for a name. Everyone may submit one suggestion, which I shall then enter into a poll, from which we shall all vote on which name it should be. HOWEVER, just to make things a lil bit interesting, when you submit your suggestion for a name, you must also submit an idea for a 'theme tune', which although this will have absolutely no relevance, will be a right laugh! So when you PM me your suggestion, this is the kind of thing I'm looking for:

My suggestion for a name: 'World Cup League for Champions'
My theme tune: 'We are the Champions' - Queen

Please submit your suggestion by Wednesday 10th, 11am(GMT)/12pm(CET). Poll will being shortly after, ending on Monday 15th. World Cup fantasy league will begin Thursday May 18th.

*** Could one of the mods please please please make this a sticky until Wednesday :D ;) ***

Attachments

RedDevil_UK

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
ok its sticky :)

and ive submitted my selection

:)

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Will do mine on Tuesday when I get back to the UK. Should be good fun. :)

Salty25

Salty25

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex
rolfw said:
Will do mine on Tuesday when I get back to the UK. Should be good fun. :)
good stuff, would be nice to have 5 or 6 nominations.

Salty25

Salty25

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Colchester, Essex
dont forget people, you have until 11am to get your entry in! ONLY 1 SUBMISSION SO FAR :-doh!

Salty25

Salty25

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Colchester, Essex
Could someone please unstickerise this :)

RedDevil_UK

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
unstuck :)

only 1 submission!!

no way :(

i would have thought a world cup theme would have been good :(

Salty25

Salty25

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Colchester, Essex
john_graydon

john_graydon

My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
Sorry Salty just too much to do at the moment..but will be putting in a team you can bet. And i wont be in 2nd place all the time..Eh 2nd last place that is.

Salty25

Salty25

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Colchester, Essex
john_graydon said:
Sorry Salty just too much to do at the moment..but will be putting in a team you can bet. And i wont be in 2nd place all the time..Eh 2nd last place that is.
Good stuff, dont forget to pop into the Name Poll thread and cast ur vote.