writing to humax 5400 +cam toh3.3 emu plugged

argosy35

Reaction score
i have downloaded Dsr9500emued4.2 and SamyHumyeditv.100 for the purpose of writing bin files to my humax 5400 stb but the problem is that i dont know if the bin file is written to my stb because while the program indicate "writing" my stb has no activity if the bin file is really uploaded. still most of the channels targeted to be descrambled still scrambled. is there a procedure i have missed? if there is somebody who is knowledgeble about this thing kindly please help me.

irci5400z, firmware: +cam toh 3.3 hot emu plugged,
loader: h2.08

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
For the DS software to work, you need to highlight the question mark (?) and select the right receiver, speed and port.

You will find the word 'connected' in green if its doing anything.

Quite often you will see - 'bytes unused' of something similar, in which case the 5400 is not accepting any new data.

If not then you will need to clear down the receiver from its orignal data and start agin

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Of course if its a 5400z and hasnt been patched , none of the above will work anyway.

argosy35

Reaction score
channel hopper, thanks a lot. i think it works. my mistake, im writing with my stb in standby mode.

asalsaady

Reaction score
dear you can read after you writing to receiver by sdm if there is nothing ching you hae mistik if that ok youer problem from soft for reciver up today humax hs ok update outo for polsat

theensulaiman

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i am from saudi
My Location
saudiarab
sir ,

i have Strong SRT4620 II once open all s_x DVB Channal chanal but now its not working proberly so please help .How can i setting any no u have post me