X-Cam

radtv

Supporting Advertiser
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I am waiting to receive an X-Cam.

Will I be able to receive any adult channels without a card, and if I get a TiT card will I be able to programme the card using my Infinity/Phoenix programmer?

And if so what channels will I be able to receive after I programme the TiT card?

Lastly I have a 6in1 card and Funcard 6 will I get anything with these cards after I programme the cards?

Thanks
JessJosh

melcourt

Reaction score
Hi Jessjosh,

I'm new to these cams but I have, recently, received an X-cam and can receive several adult channels; several on the multisat group and the XXX on the Absat group and possibly more. These are all on 13 degrees and without a card inserted.
My X-cam came loaded with v. 1.02 and lots of keys. I have updated the keys, using the receiver. I understand that I need to get a loader PC interface card to update to v. 1.05 but I'm not yet sure which loader card that I need.

As for cards to insert, I am hoping someone will explain the use of cards; I understand that I need a card to receive conax encrypted channels but I don't know which card and what should be on it.

Hope this helps.

Mel