Xtreme Forum Closed Temporarily!

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
LOL...I know I shouldnt laugh but it would seem that people on there have been discussing illegal software!!....I've been on that site a lot recently and I must confess I didn't notice any hex files etc. Only idiots that have tried progging their STB's and zapping them! then posting asking how to repair their boxes. And to top it all, the Xtreme forum heading used to state that they were no way responsible for the contents of post's!.....what else did they expect people to talk about with that kind of statement?....ummm how to brew the perfect cuppa!

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Extreme measures then, Waverider. :D

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Heh Heh! too right jimbo.....still avin a chuckle now over it!