yanksee encrypte 100% ?

mc_magic

Reaction score
hello, I installed mytheatre and yanksee with my satellite card Hauppauge directed towards hotbird but I cannot see SOME crypted channels like MTV...

Can any body help me ?

thanx !

Zanza

Reaction score
Hi.
Yankse can decrypt almost all encrypted channels, but it doesn't work with Sky Italia (Seca 2).
Be sure to have latest softcam.key.
Bye

mc_magic

Reaction score
thank you so much for reply,
i had the last version of softcam.key but it doesn't work with some channels ! i can show multivision 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 for exemple but i can't show mtv2pop or mtv hit ... or some others crypted channels, please i have another question, can i use yanksee with prog provided by hauppauge nexus, the last version 2.17 ?

waiting for ur replays

K

kalamar

mc_magic said:
thank you so much for reply,
i had the last version of softcam.key but it doesn't work with some channels ! i can show multivision 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 for exemple but i can't show mtv2pop or mtv hit ... or some others crypted channels, please i have another question, can i use yanksee with prog provided by hauppauge nexus, the last version 2.17 ?

waiting for ur replays
DVB tv&radio is what usually is supplied with Nexus-S
The program provided with thw Hauppauge dont use the MDwrapper so no MDplugins , best is use MyTheatre 2.76 or the latest versions of ProgDVB.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
I have not been using my SS2 for a while (been playing with the Dreambox), but is this true that even though Sly Kitaly is working on the Dreambox it is not possible to watch it on PC based cards??

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
T_G said:
I have not been using my SS2 for a while (been playing with the Dreambox), but is this true that even though Sly Kitaly is working on the Dreambox it is not possible to watch it on PC based cards??
The latest version of Y*nkse (V1.31.0) has not been modded for the latest nano changes (see wvvw.y*nkse.com).

Though this may seem a bummer, fear not as good news is never far behind. :)

Pick up the latest version (V1.0.4.0) of a plugin called S2emu.dll from TCD and other good places.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm Vlinders biggest fan, but during my day-long testing of it, it rocks. I've replaced Y* with it for now.

The hash and mask tables are hard-coded into the .dll, so you don't need anything other than the .dll and the s*ftcam.key file (which you should put in the root dir, not the MDPlugins dir). Very neat and tidy.

Stability is better, channel switching times are faster, and it seems to be getting updated regularly.

It also does C*nax, and other stuff.... ;)

Here's the readme :-

S2emu v1.04
-----------------------

v 1.04
Added Conax.
Fixed Nagra autoupdate on Hispasat channels and fixed MECM algo for TvCabo.
Autoselecting of ECM pids.
Enable/disable of module (Check menu).
Auto selecting pid on FullX channels(no need to add ECM pid 03E:cool:.
Tested with ALT-DVB, My Theatre and ProgDVB(with SkyStar2 card).

v 1.03
Very fast Nagra autoupdate(tested only on Polsat).Keys are saved directly in SoftCam.
If it fails to save keys, use Info window and enter key manually in SoftCam.

Note: Use complete rescan of chanels, and if some program don't work select ECM Pid manually.
Where possible in DVB programms set Packet Size to 184.
Put file "SoftCam.key" in root dir of DVB programm.

v 1.02
Added Nagra (tested on Polsat). Please report if it works with other providers.

No more FreeX, they changed algo.

v 1.01
Less freezing on SHL.
FreeX works only on Hotbird Transponder:12207,Pol: H, Symbol: 27500.

v1.00
Tested in ALT-DVB. Working S*ca,S*ca2,VIACCESS and SHL.

For FullX add ECM Pid= 1003(Hex:03E:cool: and CAID to 0000 or 1FFF.
For now hash and mask tables are in .dll.
Best regards from Croatia.
Many thanks to Italian friends from digitalfreesat !!!
Post your comments on "www.dvbs*ft.net".
MarS

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Hey BGonaSTICK

Now this is what I call a reply! Well done!

*Hands over BGonaSTICK the "TG's Plain English / Useful Answer of the Week Award" medal*

Cheers, I will try it out tonight!

TG

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
T_G said:
Hey BGonaSTICK

*Hands over BGonaSTICK the "TG's Plain English / Useful Answer of the Week Award" medal*

TG

Humbly received... ;)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Hey you two, get a room. :D

K

kalamar

I have tested it with my situation and am sorry to say it dont work for me O-st
However if it will just update the softcam.key file with new keys it may be the answer to the new version of Yankse not doing that.

When used by itself,nothing gets decrypted,then I turn on Yankse and all is fine again. I have tried about 5 different softcam.key files and also tried some mods on them and no go fer me.

And I have noticed that the external MECM data it seems, is required for Nagra decryption,so it may be a good replacement for Fenrir should the need happen.

but its something to play with on rainy days (today!) :eek:

yash

Reaction score
My Location
India
please tell me if I can recieve pay channels without subscribing I have Nextwave dx 600 reciever with available cam such as via, nagra, conax etc. How can I edit my recievers key with remote. PLZ help me

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
rolfw said:
Hey you two, get a room. :D

Well, I did go into a room just now as you suggested. When I opened the door I saw you and Chanelhopper do some unspeakable things in there to some poor viewing card and I ran and ran and took 20 cold showers trying to wash away the horror

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
... but did you get S2emu working?

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
BGonaSTICK said:
... but did you get S2emu working?

Not yet, Im busy with my 1.2 m dish. Fist I'll get this up, then play with
yaks Italia.

erni-berni3

Reaction score
hey guys,

I have a problem with s2emu and MyTheatre 3.19RC1.taht thing doesn´t work.I tested version 1.03 ,1.04 and 1.05 with Mythetre 2.96 ,3.12 and 3.19 and nothing.I´m using a Typhoon DVB-s card ci (Twinhan or VisionPlus),winxp pro,pentium IV 1.5ghz.with Progdvb is everything allright but not with mytheatre.even the name "s2emu" doesn´t appears in plugins menu...please help

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Frankly, those versions of MT are recognised as being unstable at best.

IMHO, I would go back to MT V2.76 (the last free version), generally accepted as being the most reliable, and which I personally know to work with this plugin (although not with your card).

If you go this route, be really sure to uninstall all other versions, and manually scan for, and delete any components not cleanly uninstalled. Especially files in Windows/system32. Also remove all other plugins with a similar function.

STICK