Your most popular english movie channels?!PLEASE

piepie

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
db7000,triax 88cm,motor moteck 2100a.lnb 0,3db.80 gb HD
My Location
holland
Hi you all,

I'm new to satellite world and i would like to have some sort of quick poll of what you people experience as the best/favourite english channels on satellite.i've got a db7000 with motor.

it's impossible to watch all channels so i'll have to go with other people experiences.so many satellites,languages and channels.

can you PLZ also add for info if possible which satellite/transponder your faVOURITE english movie channels are on?

can you guys inform me please?
Thanks in advance...

I'm from Holland So our football teams might meet in germany!!

p.s. i also understand a bit german

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
:-welcome to the forum piepie

There are hundreds of threads about English audio films, you just have to search for them, it is unlikely anybody will answer you as it has been covered so many times before. Try using the search facility third option from the right top toolbar

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
piepie said:
Hi you all,

I'm new to satellite world and i would like to have some sort of quick poll of what you people experience as the best/favourite english channels on satellite.i've got a db7000 with motor.

it's impossible to watch all channels so i'll have to go with other people experiences.so many satellites,languages and channels.

can you PLZ also add for info if possible which satellite/transponder your faVOURITE english movie channels are on?

Thanks in advance...

Welcome to the forum Piepie :-welcome

I see you are a football fan, that is always good. I just hope that Holland does not meet England at the beginning because it will be sad for you O-Ha

Regarding the dreambox and english channel question: Topper has answered you already, but if you tune to 28 east you can get the BBC channels as well as several news channels, and on TPS on 13 East they got sometimes movies with english audio. But half the fun is scanning and finding out I believe...

csx25

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Moteck Rotor, 1m Gibertini Antenna, 80cm Triax Humax LNB's on 13&19E. 2 Dreambox DM500s. Gemini Images. Compaq p4, 3.2ghz notebook. House on the Adriatic Coast, Croatia :)
My Location
Dalmatia, Croatia.
mine are C+ Cine 3 and Lusomondo Gallery. both on 30W. They are showing mostly arthouse movies. Generally all of the other movie channels on whatever satellite are playing the same crap. But this is only opinion. Albeit a very good one :)

mohsen643

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
windows xp
starsat xr-190d super
My Location
middle east
piepie said:
Hi you all,

Thanks in advance...

For your inf there are 3 channels called MBC2,MBC4 And ONE broadcast on both Nilesat and Arabsat 2a3b... which broadcast mostly American films with arabic subtitles .They're all FTA

good luck