Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
And the Triax is mighty heavy .................

azillio

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
HUMAX FOXSAT HDR
My Location
UK / France
A word of warning: the Triax dish has a VERY awkward elevation adjuster. It's a complete pain to set up and a lot of installers avoid the dish for this very reason. Good performer once up though..
..... so I've read, which was steering me towards the 100cm Gibertini. I had been reading your previous posts on comparing the two and was slightly confused as to whether the Triax or the Gib performed better. "Trumping" could have meant equaling or outperforming, but you only hinted the Gib was only very slightly better than the Penta.

There are a lot of people here in Southern Europe now looking to cope with the new Astra settings..

peapod1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Edision Mio 4k UHD, Fracarro Penta 85 with Inverto Black Ultra LNB. Technomate 2600 motor. Technomate 6902hd and 1m Gibertini in France.
My Location
Wiltshire UK and Bandol, France
My 85 Penta performs fine in Cheshire for everything I can see between 5w an 28e. I suspect however that my Gibertini 100xp which is installed at my cottage in France would outperform it. Admittedly very subjective, but the Gibby is a well manufactured and sturdy dish. Just like the Sky pro-cycling team, it's all about marginal gains.
Bon chance.

azillio

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
HUMAX FOXSAT HDR
My Location
UK / France
And the Triax is mighty heavy .................
Significantly than the Gibertini? Seems like a no brainer and the award goes to the Gibertini 100 then ?

A nonymous

Reaction score
More than happy with mine, it pulls in signals i could have only have dreamt of getting with the Penta.

Nano