zee tv keys

N

ninusanju

can any body help in zee tv because except alpha channels other zee channels are not working

jimbo

jimbo

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
If anybody else in this thread uses the 'report bad post' button to ask for keys, I will ban them and not ask questions.

M

mr.india

I am a new to satellites stuff..

I have hotbirt and nilesat but cannot get zee... someone told me that there is some activation stuff... can anyone guide?

randhir_9@yahoo.com

B

bigcharlie

what is the dish size to view hotbird and nilesat. i also want zee activation stuff

U

umer awan

My Location
pakistan
ninusanju said:
can any body help in zee tv because except alpha channels other zee channels are not working
hi,
this month zee tv codes r same to june and not changed and some channels r not available and after some time zee is upgrading its encryption software and then all the channels r not available.ok

M

mr.india

bigcharlie said:
I also want zee activation stuff
This is something I too don't know... By the way charlie, from where you are trying to access nilesat? size of dish depends...

W

weqaarfaez

zee network (zee tv, zee tv asia, zee int, zee mgm, zee english, alpha etc) is going to star hub from 2nd august. and it will not available on mediaguard.

S

shazi

Waqaarfaez how sure are u?
About Zee network going to on Star Hub from 2nd of Aug.Because I have seen add about star hub on Zee South East Asia only, not any where els.I was reading some other forum if u change your ecm/indent with new ecm/indent patch it would be ok.But I have no clue about these ecm/indent things ,can some one explaine to me? sorry for stupid question !

S

Senifoto

I'm newbie on this, just got Topfield 3000CipPro receiver with April 27 2004 firmware update, here I like to know can this receiver received Zee Tv without using Cam?

Thanks in advance.
Senifoto

H

hobby55

shazi said:
Waqaarfaez how sure are u?
About Zee network going to on Star Hub from 2nd of Aug.Because I have seen add about star hub on Zee South East Asia only, not any where els.I was reading some other forum if u change your ecm/indent with new ecm/indent patch it would be ok.But I have no clue about these ecm/indent things ,can some one explaine to me? sorry for stupid question !
In receiver's software side, they have to change the ecm pid value to watch them.
what value change is their own secret..

M

mo1965

The only keys I know are for zee on asia sat 105E. They don't work on Hotbird