Zee Tv not working with MR 1.08

rolfw how r u
I have upgraded my MR 1.07 To 1.08 today, But now Zee Network on Asiasat 3s is not working. Is this a software problem in MR1.08 or some other.
Thanks
Imran

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You will probably need to use the MR key editor and enter the keys separately.

Pawan All the asian channels such as zee tv, B4U, Ary and so on on hotbird are encrypted under cryptoworks and there are no keys available to decode cryptoworks hope that helps.

My Satellite Setup
SX-1600 PLUS
My Location
PAKISTAN
i have Neosat1600+ reciver I TRIED TO ENTER THE KEY OF B4U MOVIES id:ee01key: xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx SEVERAL TIME BUT IT DO NOT WORK.PLEASE TELL ME ANY BODY THE COMPLETE METHOD OF PUTTING KEY FOR B4U MOVIES IN THE RECIVER.

[fieldset=Admin]It is strictly forbidden to post keys on this forum[/fieldset]

My Satellite Setup
Echolink EL-777
Hotbird
My Location
United Kingdom
Where can I get the keys from???

I am new to all of this... I bought most recently Echolink EL-777 thinking it will allow me to access any channel required... It does work for the french channels I need the India channels like Zee TV and B4U Movies on the Hotbird

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
This thread is three years old, you are out of luck.

read the posts above, there are none