• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Zee tv & Zee cenima open in Hotbird

My Satellite Setup
satellite
My Location
india
Hi friends

Zeetv & Zeecinema now FTA in Hotbird

how many days it will open i dont know.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Alpha Etc Punjabi is also fta. Its a regular occurrence and normally lasts a few days at a time.

mehra

SATELLITE SNIFFER
My Satellite Setup
2 Dish Tv Zenega STBs | 1 DM 800 HD Clone | 180 cm TX Rx Fibre offset Dish Antenna |
My Location
india
kamal_f12 said:
Hi friends

Zeetv & Zeecinema now FTA in Hotbird

how many days it will open i dont know.
maybe to attract ppl Humping and update their stb softwares...those have been fooling dish tv till nowHumping . guys if it's free, plz b careful:-worship:-Nooo ...these zee ppl are very clever)(-red

My Satellite Setup
satellite
My Location
india
mehra said:
maybe to attract ppl Humping and update their stb softwares...those have been fooling dish tv till nowHumping . guys if it's free, plz b careful:-worship:-Nooo ...these zee ppl are very clever)(-red
Aru u sure this channels are free, but after 2 or 3 days it will close i think

how to get it back with any softwares

same B4U & Ary digital any chance to open in Hotbird

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
mehra said:
Wrong satellite mehra :D

They are in the clear on Hotbird. You could watch it as long as you liked (if your dish was big enough to get it ;) ) and your Dish stb would never update.

mehra

SATELLITE SNIFFER
My Satellite Setup
2 Dish Tv Zenega STBs | 1 DM 800 HD Clone | 180 cm TX Rx Fibre offset Dish Antenna |
My Location
india
Analoguesat said:
Wrong satellite mehra :D

They are in the clear on Hotbird. You could watch it as long as you liked (if your dish was big enough to get it ;) ) and your Dish stb would never update.
but analogue i dont think its necessary for a signal to b encrypted to carry upgrade information....u cant imagine the cleverness of dish tv ppl. extremely corrupt. you pay and they will sit quiet after getting payment. once again u remind them then the process would initiate. u pay for maxi package and they'll activate welcome. moreover i could not understand how these channels get ****ed off by itself. then again u remind and they will ask u to keep ur stb tuned to zee tv for 48 hours to refresh VC. they r real assholes. **** these bloody idiots. what more do i say...'O'-red 'O'-red 'O'-red

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
mehra said:
but analogue i dont think its necessary for a signal to b encrypted to carry upgrade information....u cant imagine the cleverness of dish tv ppl. extremely corrupt. you pay and they will sit quiet after getting payment. once again u remind them then the process would initiate. u pay for maxi package and they'll activate welcome. moreover i could not understand how these channels get ****ed off by itself. then again u remind and they will ask u to keep ur stb tuned to zee tv for 48 hours to refresh VC. they r real assholes. **** them bloody idiots. what more do i say...'O'-red 'O'-red 'O'-red
Wowww Bro, It seems you like dish tv peoples alot i think soo. Keep on likeing bro.
I agree with you.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
The channels dont carry upgrade info - its carried on a seperate data steam on one of the transponders. The box downloads the new software into a memory buffer which only triggers when an internal verification is passed (no point trying to load software upgrades where only 50% has been downloaded)

Errors in upgrading packages are probably down to incompetance of the workers in the call centres rather than a deliberate policy of making mistakes. When you change a package the data probably isnt transmitted at once - if hundreds of people are upgrading then any particular change will be queued in the system. They will tell you to leave it on one channel to make sure you get your unique signal - it will probably be a channel on the transponder carrying the data stream that can change the viewing card details.

mehra

SATELLITE SNIFFER
My Satellite Setup
My Location
india
Analoguesat said:
The channels dont carry upgrade info - its carried on a seperate data steam on one of the transponders. The box downloads the new software into a memory buffer which only triggers when an internal verification is passed (no point trying to load software upgrades where only 50% has been downloaded)

Errors in upgrading packages are probably down to incompetance of the workers in the call centres rather than a deliberate policy of making mistakes. When you change a package the data probably isnt transmitted at once - if hundreds of people are upgrading then any particular change will be queued in the system. They will tell you to leave it on one channel to make sure you get your unique signal - it will probably be a channel on the transponder carrying the data stream that can change the viewing card details.
whatever...but dish tv ppl r not good enough to be trusted:mad:

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
You dont. This particular fta period was back in March!

Keep an eye on the forum as these 3 channels go fta for a few days at the time every few weeks and someone picks it up sooner or later.