ZENEGA CD -1002S software needed for Dish TV India- Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Robert

GSMS

Beyond to become me a member of your group if you want early results of this Zenega File, send to me my e-mail for test:

robertdn2000@yahoo.com

I will surely reply its validity in one minute whether it is fake or workable but send it to me first

This is a continuation of http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/showthread.php?t=25689 for earlier posts please click the link.

sjude

My Satellite Setup
Kaon DVR - KSC-N620
Fortechstar FSCI9800
My Location
MUM
Finally a new thread. The previous one was too long.

Vivek

Bandit Queen
My Satellite Setup
Satellite Blood
Hi Tom,

Nice to see you in new forum, I am telling you some peculiar features in all Zenega STB,

First of all, please ON your STB without your VC and wait for 1 hour, when time zone come 59minuets 15 sec you will see any Zee Channel (particularly TP 12688) has been activated for 45 sec till time zone come 00 minutes, and after that picture will again still. I think you should understand what I mean to say you.

Please work on it.

Tom Robert said:
GSMS

Beyond to become me a member of your group if you want early results of this Zenega File, send to me my e-mail for test:

robertdn2000@yahoo.com

I will surely reply its validity in one minute whether it is fake or workable but send it to me first

Tom Robert

GSMS:

Why do you make people fool by placing Echostar loader or any other loader to run your group. I am not blaming you , show the true picture to the members?

Where is BIN file of Zenega which is actually required as exe. file to transfer data??? Where is it?

Any Loader you may use for data transfer whichever but where is bin file?

Do you have any answer about the bin file of V1.00 or V1.03 of Zenega etc?

sjude

My Satellite Setup
Kaon DVR - KSC-N620
Fortechstar FSCI9800
My Location
MUM
sushil kumar said:
hai i am new to this forum. i am in need of (removed)edit functions of stb supplied by dishtvindia. can anyone help?
Zenega receiver has option for only 2 Satellites - NSS6 & Insat3E. You can program your receiver to receive other satellites eg. Asiasat3S in place of Insat3E by using the Edit funtion (FAV key) and giving the freq. and symol rate for TP in Asiasat3S.

In Search mode go to TP of Insat3E - something like 11245 and press FAV key. Then enter new frequency and Symbol rate. In no. of antennas select 2 and use Diseq option.

Regards,
Sanjay

sushil kumar

Thank you, I am aware of this method. But, surely there must be experts who could help/guide us how to restore the edit functions of our STB's. Is there none?

Tom Robert

Hi Kumar

Method you already known except there is no other way.

People since already fed up this Zenega and so they left think and search about it . That is the reason

sjude

My Satellite Setup
Kaon DVR - KSC-N620
Fortechstar FSCI9800
My Location
MUM
Yes, everybody is fed up with Zenega and its discussion. Waiting for someone to light us up.

Zenega is the dead end. Nothing can be done about it. Dish TV has locked up the receiver to receive only their packages. I think the same with DTH from Reliance.

Foxtell

My Satellite Setup
ONE SDS( STAR DIGITAL SERVICE) & ONE DISH TV.
My Location
Nepal
sjude said:
Yes, everybody is fed up with Zenega and its discussion. Waiting for someone to light us up.

Zenega is the dead end. Nothing can be done about it. Dish TV has locked up the receiver to receive only their packages. I think the same with DTH from Reliance.
sjude,
what do you mean by Reliance DTH?

KAILASH PAREEK

My Satellite Setup
Zenega CD-1002s ,universal LNB,C band LNBF, Ku dish 2 ' and 8 ' mesh dish and P-IV
My Location
Gurgaon , Haryana ( India )
Hi !!
members can view adult channels on hotirds satelite using fiber dish 10' with universal ku band lnb.

KAILASH PAREEK

My Satellite Setup
Zenega CD-1002s ,universal LNB,C band LNBF, Ku dish 2 ' and 8 ' mesh dish and P-IV
My Location
sushil kumar said:
Why no one is giving any new information in this forum? Whatever happened to the ever enthusiastic friends?
Hi Sushil!!

pls transfer data from old stb to your new stb thr. Rs232s cable. the old version will restoe your edit/delete fuction etc

kajoor

KAILASH PAREEK said:
Hi !!
members can view adult channels on hotirds satelite using fiber dish 10' with universal ku band lnb.
hello sir iam anand here [ belgaum] karanataka.

sir i want watch hotbird channels.
i now got zeedth connection[ zenegz1005s ] with kulnbf & 60cm dish ]
is this enough to grt signals. ?

or which i requires please explain ?

and how to find this hotbird excatly ?

please help to achive me that goal.

thanx

KAILASH PAREEK

My Satellite Setup
My Location
hallo kajoor !! u can watch hot channels at hotbird satelites. Tune your 10' solid dish on live tp. Ur STB is fully compitable 4 dat.
kajoor said:
hello sir iam anand here [ belgaum] karanataka.

sir i want watch hotbird channels.
i now got zeedth connection[ zenegz1005s ] with kulnbf & 60cm dish ]
is this enough to grt signals. ?

or which i requires please explain ?

and how to find this hotbird excatly ?

please help to achive me that goal.

thanx

kajoor

KAILASH PAREEK said:
hallo kajoor !! u can watch hot channels at hotbird satelites. Tune your 10' solid dish on live tp. Ur STB is fully compitable 4 dat.
hello sir u did't gave me correct response,

i had asked u wher what type of reciver & dish size i require,?

and how to locate sattelite.

please reply or shall i callu ?

thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.