ZENEGA CD -1002S software needed for Dish TV India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Robert

I urgently need software of ZENEGA CD -1002S being used for Dish Tv INdia on Insat 3A and NSS6,

Detail is as under:

H/W:04-32S-40

S/W : Version 1.03 (specially)

PLEASE HELP ME ALL MY friends OR give me the web site from which I directly download above software

Please HELP ME

robertdn2000@ yahoo.com

xxxz

now the software was upgraded to v1.05 .After the upgrade it was found editing the TP , SAT. CHANNEL IS not possible now as they removed these options .can this be rectified. please

Tom Robert

That is the problem because they have fixed the frequencies and you do not change, add, or delete frequencies in V1.05. That's why I requeste to software promgrammers to hack software V1.03 .

Please find software V1.03 and send it to me. If I find first I will send it you. If you findf first, send it to me. This is genteman promise

Try hard to find V1.03 sofware

Tom Robert

all members please search and provide Handan (www. handan.co.kr) Loader and Bin File for Version 1.03 for CD-1002S receiver .

its very urgent, plz

Is it possible to transfer the S/W from one receiver of 1.03 to 1.05 ver. as it is written in the manual. But How. Can I transfer the Old ver 1.03 from old receiver to my PC. Can I add more TP through my PC to the receiver or through Satcodx
Please guide me
Kulpreet

Tom Robert

Dear kulpreetki2 :

a) Do you have old Version 1.03 of Zenega reciever? Please confirm

:cool: You may transfer the Old ver 1.03 from old receiver to your PC through Loader.

c) You must have loader. Through loader you can input frequencies through SATCODX

d) Do you have loader of Zenaga? First find it plz. I am also seeking its loader. You also try it at your best

If you successful, please send a copy of this software to me

advance thanks

July 12, 2004

Dear Sir

I Require Software For Zenega Receiver 1002s Receiver Version 1.00

Please Let Me Know How, The Same Is To Be Loaded Into The Receiver.
I Have STB With 1002s With Version 1.03

Regards
Vasudevan B
Chennai
India

Tom Robert

Hi Vasu_dishtv

Why ask for version 1.00?

Is this special version?

Do you not satisfied with version 1.03?

I think V1.03 is the best? what's your opinion

Tom Robert

Mr. Vasudevan B, Kulpreetki2 - Very Urgent

Please do following steps , make a zip file of Version 1.03 or Version 1.00, send this zip file to my e-mail (robertdn2000@yahoo.com), then I will forward you further steps but first you do it and inform me immediately with extracted zip file as promisly.

Steps are as under

"Use windows hyperterminal program to extract software from your receiver going to your pc. set the values to this parameters: baud rate = 115200, data bit = 8, stop bit = 1, parity = NO, flow control = NO. remember to set the hyperterminal to "receive file" and choose zmodem for file transfer and receive."

thanks

Hi Robert

I have already tried to transfer the TP through Satcodx But I did not able to find any of New TP in my receiver(com2). I have tried to transfer 1.03 ver through RS232 to the 1.05 ver but it does not work. Now I does not clearly understand about Loader and windows hyperterminal program . I will try to understand about it . If you will explain me in detail I will be very thankful to you or mail me kulpreetki2@hotmail.com

Kulpreet Singh

Tom Robert

Please download the windows hyperterminal program from Internet and operate this as per above instructions.

Make a zip copy of it and send it to me.
Then I will give you its further transferring in your receiver

Tom Robert

KPt:

Please download Version 1.03 and make a zip and send me urgently.

Vasu:

Give me your e-mail so that i will send you software

Hello Robert
I have used windows hyperterminal program as per user instruction. But It does not work. I have used the com 2 serial port. It gives the time out message. I have also changed the pin 2 & 3 It does not work. Have you already performed this program on your receiver. Is it working or not. Plz give me feed back so that I can sort out the problem.
thanking you
Kulpreet

Tom Robert

Hi Kulp

please be reminded that you should choose "receive file" when uploading and "transfer file" in the hyperterminal when downloading

If above not workable I will give you complete feedback tromorrow positively. Plz wait

Hi all,

As i understand the zmodem filre transfer on hyperterm, the process goes like this.

1. You have to set up hyperterm to receive file over zmodem. ( to do this follow steps exactly as given by Tom Robert.) after doing this hyperterm will wait for the file coming from the receiver.

2. The second step is to initiate the file transfer from the receiver. Now i am not clear how to initiate this transfer. There are two possibilities either the receiver has to be instructed to do this ( by some command entered from hyperterm or from the remote control) or the receiver keeps initiating the transfer periodically. I feel the periodic initiation arrangement is quite unlikly.

Even though the later is the case you have to set the hyperterm for file receiving and wait for the receiver to start transmitting. The zmodem transfer timesout hence this needs to be tried multiple times till transfer is successfull.

Now if there is a command that needs to be entered from hyperterm or from the remote to initiate the transfer, we need to find out what it is.

I spoke to some people who said they can transfer all TP details from a v1.03 receiver to a v1.05 receiver. But I dont need TPs I need the edit option on menu.

Having said all that i also need a copy of the v1.03 software and procedure to upload into the receiver. Any kind hearted person can please help me on that. Not to mention fees if any required can be paid.

Please help me.

Hello Robert

As you have given the instruction I have already done so . I have not tried more than three four times. Plz give me information about the receiver status in which condition it should be. If you have detail about the comnication cable RS232 please give.

Kulpreet

Tom Robert

Sorry for this inconvience.

It is confirmed that after transferring V1.03 your reciever will not work. so forget to upgarde version 1.03 on V1.05 due to Dish Tv security. So enkpy with offical upgarded verion.

This is confirmed 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.