Zenega CD 1004IS - Help me please

A

akdesarkar

My Satellite Setup
Dish TV, Zenega 1004iS
My Location
India
Dear deep_production,
I have not yet received the reply of my earlier Questions.
hi deepproduction
What are the Chips used in Zenega 1004iS? In Tuner is it SL1935D? In Channel Decoder MT312C? Microcontroller ? Flash ROM ? SD RAM? From where can I get Circuit Design? Which chip u hv changed? Apart from chip any other components are to be changed to make it FTA? Without changing chip can it not be FTA-- in the manual it is written by removing the card you can see FTA channel-- is it possible?
Please expedite reply.
Secondly I wanted to know from the picture of PCB: This is for what? Software upgradation or degradation? R U sure the Edit Sat TP are available in new software? I Hv purchased the STB on 26.9.2008 upgraded the software & watched free review. I have problem of activation --I want to make it FTA. Please explain step by step. Thanks--- akdesarkar*yahoo.com
Awaiting your reply,
Regards

A

akdesarkar

My Satellite Setup
Dish TV, Zenega 1004iS
My Location
India
Dear deep production,
Where r u? Not yet recd. your reply. Please see my early post.
Thanks

O

onlyrasel

My Satellite Setup
zenega cd-1004is
My Location
Bangladesh
deep_production said:
For Zenega 1004is,Zenega 1005s,Zenega 1006s,Zenega 1002s (Software v1.56(oct 19 2006)

Code for ZENEGA 1004 old Software 15935764 and New SOFTWARE 86427531 ENJOY

Press menu==>press these numbers 15935764 (v1.55 or v1.56)=== go to Data Download ==Ok

or

if above not works try these cods

press menu==>6843

or

press menu==>9009

for new version utility code is 86427531 (v4.45)

using rs232 cabel (pin5<->5,pin2<->3,pin3<->2) very simple cabel

i tranfer new to old version and see all free to air channels

Hey Brother please give me the utility software.

M

mohamedshahid

My Satellite Setup
WINDOS XP
My Location
KERALA.MALPPURAM
KAON stb to stb softwaer downloding how ,how 232 dat cabile model in kaon dvb plis sent to me pliees plees MY E-MAIL nomail@nomail.co.in

V

varunous

My Satellite Setup
nss 6, windows xp
My Location
dubai
hi I ve got a zenega 1004 is ( i know its a bad start.....) my buildng has a centralized dish system working on diseq and 22khz. my lnb setting is on diseq 1.

When i conect the cable directly I get two transponders
12638 v 13300 (45%/60%)
12688 v 27500 (29/35)

when i do th splitter trick i gain one transponder but i lost one as well ( strange)
12638 v 13300 (40/50)
12534 v 40700 (47/55)
but i loose 12688 v 27500 (2/3)

when i tried to attach an in line amplifier I got no signal at all
Does any body know if this is due to disceq system istalled or something else

is there ant other way i can amplify the signal

when i use the same line with a diffrent reciever (starsat) i get more than 60% signal for 5 dish tv transponders

guys please help

srei

srei

My Satellite Setup
coship receiver 2000,Dreambox 500;2 ku3cband dishes of 2,4,6&amp;8feet,amd 64 pc with 1GB ram usb tv tuner card
My Location
north west india
The STB seems to be made to work without an amplifier,if the signal quality is low,try to make your dish bigger.

N

nv_karma

My Satellite Setup
television and networking
My Location
India
Varun, use L-band switch instead of splitter. switch required four Inputs from quto LNB in case if you require to distribute same signal. Actully disceq switch does not attenuate the signal this is only for switching the LNBs. check ur cable and connector qulality i recommend you to carry L-band, use RG-6 with imported connectors. you can carry 150 mtr with good quality signal because LNBF have good gain.

M

MICRO

My Satellite Setup
dear, sir
zenega cd1004is data cord RS232 digram . send my email .thanks sir
My Location
INDIA
Zenega CD 1004IS STB TO STB N-M cable HOW PLS HELP

M

MICRO

My Satellite Setup
dear, sir
My Location
INDIA
hi deep, can you help me in unlocking my zenega cd1004is to make it fta ? it currently has the latest dishtv firmware.

M

MICRO

My Satellite Setup
dear, sir
My Location
INDIA
hi deep, can you help me in unlocking my zenega cd1004is to make it fta ? it currently has the latest dishtv firmware.

Aafancier

Aafancier

My Satellite Setup
Zenega 95010-07073 Homecast, 42 E, 25.5 E, 95 E, 93.5E, 75E, 90E, 105.5 &amp; 100.5 E C band, FTA STB, 90 cm ku band Dish, 120 cm Dish, Dishtv 70 cm Dish, Sun Dish, Big tv Dish. Di-sec Switch
My Location
India
there is nothin' to unlock............ u have to downgrade ur software to some previous ver......................

S

somnath

My Satellite Setup
I live in australia, I Have a c Band 3 mt satellite dish with zenega STB ccd1004is and I get Zee TV and others on Asiasat3s
My Location
Melbourne, Australia
ghani_pak said:
HI RAG.
Just do one thing put one two way spilliter. put dish wire into input of spillitr and use any one output to connect receiver. This method is very strange but it will work 100%.
Please do this and give me u r answer.
Thanks and best regards.
I live in Melbourne, Australia and get the ASIASAT3s on a 3 mt big dish, ZEE TV and others. Low signal (resulting in pixelization ) was a problem with ZEE Tv channels till I read about Ghani's post and decided to give the splitter theory a try. It worked and the signal level jumped to double. I believe the impedance matching at the zenega cd1004is is crap it works for some channels but for others, does not. Nothing to do with LNB and Cable . Make sure it is a satellite quality splitter with power pass.

R

riyasopr

My Satellite Setup
10 feet dish ,c band lnb,ku band lnb,intel dual core desktop computer
My Location
India
sir,
i want stb zenega cd1004s 's boot file
please give me the download link