ZENEGA CD 1025s Software?

lokesh

Reaction score
hello, can any 1 suggest me of the firmware and software for ZENEGA CD 1025s digital receiver made by HANDAN. I tried a lot but didn't find any match. there is not any download section on its website www.handan.co.kr

this receiver is used by DISHTV in INDIA.It han embedded conax. If some other software which can work on this receiver is there than it is also welcome.

Kiran

Reaction score
Dear Lokesh,

Is any receiver can be decoded to receive pay channels in India? if any receiver plz let me know and also the software for that.
thanks
Kiran

sjude

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Kaon DVR - KSC-N620
Fortechstar FSCI9800
My Location
MUM
Even I have this receiver - ZENEGA CD 1025s. I am not able to tune other Satellites with it. The list shows only INSAT3E & NSS6. How can I use a diseq switch and tune to other satellites like PAS10.
Thanks,
Jude

lokesh

Reaction score
all the members please put your opinion on the thread started be Tom robert

sjude said:
Even I have this receiver - ZENEGA CD 1025s. I am not able to tune other Satellites with it. The list shows only INSAT3E & NSS6. How can I use a diseq switch and tune to other satellites like PAS10.
Thanks,
Jude

Vivek

Bandit Queen
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Satellite Blood
lokesh said:
hello, can any 1 suggest me of the firmware and software for ZENEGA CD 1025s digital receiver made by HANDAN. I tried a lot but didn't find any match. there is not any download section on its website www.handan.co.kr

this receiver is used by DISHTV in INDIA.It han embedded conax. If some other software which can work on this receiver is there than it is also welcome.
Daer Lokesh,
I think you know that which (DISH TV) TP download new software in ZENEGA STB?

That is 12595/V/40700,

Please work on it, if there is downloader in software to download software in receiver. How we can download into our PC.

I THINK YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN TO SAY.

lokesh

Reaction score
yes I understand what u said, but it is difficult to find a solution. But we are working over it and will find a solution soon.

shibooshiboo

Reaction score
plzz every one give mee softwer with loder zenega cd 1025s thanks and god bless you