Zenega CD1004iS Boot problem

Amandeep

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DISH TV Zenega CD1004is
My Location
Bangalore
Thanks to this forum i was able to get my Dishtv STB fixed in less than Rs. 100.
Guys blinking red means your STB capacitors have gone bad, so please go ahead an replace them. I did replace both of the capacitors on my STB and my Dishtv is working as brand new.
About DISHTV they are chors and they have no ethics at all. The cheat their customers for everything.

Once again appreciate Abhigg for sharing the knowledege on this issue and helping us find the best way to fix this problem.

venki1234

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
zenega cd1004iS user with dishtv
My Location
Bangalore
Amandeep said:
Thanks to this forum i was able to get my Dishtv STB fixed in less than Rs. 100.
Guys blinking red means your STB capacitors have gone bad, so please go ahead an replace them. I did replace both of the capacitors on my STB and my Dishtv is working as brand new.
About DISHTV they are chors and they have no ethics at all. The cheat their customers for everything.

Once again appreciate Abhigg for sharing the knowledege on this issue and helping us find the best way to fix this problem.

After wasting the whole of today trying to get this problem fixed through dishtv service (which
is non-existent, if you actually try), I stumbled upon this thread. I've had the same problem repeat
once every six months or so and I've struggled with the dishtv service every single time.

I'll try replacing the two 25V, 1000uF, 105 deg C tomorrow and see how it goes (I don't see
anything marked V9 or V9A as someone mentioned in this thread earlier; hopefully that's fine).

ravi.baba.zaa

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Zee DishTV
My Location
Pune, India
Problem with Zenega CD1004iS.

My box is ill.

It is not saving the info.

It ask for recharge or ask for card but both the things are in place.

Some time it keeps updating. What must be the issue. Any one can help me.

vladislav vaz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dish tv zanega cd1004s
My Location
goa
needed your urgent reply.. my dish tv set top box too got corrupted its showing orange light. mine is zanega cd-10046.. i read your post where you suggested to change the capacitor ..
im not sure which cap you tlking abt so ill try and describe it.. tell me if its correct..
its written as: 47uF 500v 85 degree C8 v3A which cap should i use instead of this? reply fast plz

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
The previous reply to your is from 2 years ago, and most of the contributors on this thread havent been active on the forum in a very long time.

But you need to use a cap thats rated equally or higher than the one you need to replace.

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Also, we're a Hobby Forum, not an Emergency Service.

svprasad

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
kerala
i have an old zenega wich green light appears no video on tv
is that the capcitor problem .i want to use it for fta