Zenega problem

rockers

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dqwedew
My Location
india
I have a Zenega 1025S reciever and it is stop working.Plz tell me where to download the firmware for it andow to tansfer it to dstb.Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:)

afancier

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Zenaga STB CD1002S, Three solid Ku band Dish. 60Cm,70cm,90cm getting Nss6 95E, Yamal201 90E, ABS1 75E, EuroBird2 26E at 26E. Disec SWITCH
My Location
Amritsar
rockers said:
I have a Zenega 1025S reciever and it is stop working.Plz tell me where to download the firmware for it andow to tansfer it to dstb.Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:)

I able to get new software out of my STB......... but i see in that it conssist of detail of my STB number........ and if i get firmware from someone.......... i get his STB number and then i can't watch DISHTV........... but as of ur problem ......... get loader from my site.... _http://www.jackelixir.info/Downloads.html and i also try to give u old Zenega software....... when i able to find it......... but what about STB NUMBER PROBLEM............

rockers

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dqwedew
My Location
india
thanx But plz give Zenega firmware Ver 1.53. i wil try to edit it for stb no. Plz as soon as possible

afancier

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Zenaga STB CD1002S, Three solid Ku band Dish. 60Cm,70cm,90cm getting Nss6 95E, Yamal201 90E, ABS1 75E, EuroBird2 26E at 26E. Disec SWITCH
My Location
Amritsar
rockers said:
thanx But plz give Zenega firmware Ver 1.53. i wil try to edit it for stb no. Plz as soon as possible

today i tried to edit STB number and then download DATABASE in STB.......... prossess is shown both in pc and STB.......... but as i changed STB number it is still working.......... i can't understand why no diffrence occur... and when i try to download PROGRAM .. it shows WRONG HEADER....... is database and program is two diffrent things......... and there is no option in my SW loader to upload program........ it only can upload database not upload program from STB.................... did u get software loader from my website.......... did u made or buy rd232 cable............ did u try to do what i did..........

afancier

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Amritsar
rocker call me............... or visit my website............... i got it...........

geeky1

who am i ? whence am i ?
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
eternal bliss
My Location
illusion
afancier said:
rocker call me............... or visit my website............... i got it...........

can the sw be used for zenega 1005s ?

if yes please give step by step instruction in your website.

thanks for all the efforts

thanks in advance for 1005s old (v 1.5) sw

afancier

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Amritsar
geeky1 said:
can the sw be used for zenega 1005s ?

if yes please give step by step instruction in your website.

thanks for all the efforts

thanks in advance for 1005s old (v 1.5) sw

ya........ you can see site now.. I put step by step proccess now......... But I really feel regret that.. no one in the whole World help me.....:-Nooo.... it's not possible that on one has it....... or they don't know.......... but they didn't help me.......... I also PM to Anoloquesat .......'O'-red....... but He even not reply me.......... Me the one who is helping people on this site from 4 years............I really felt bad......)(-red........

geeky1

who am i ? whence am i ?
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
eternal bliss
My Location
illusion
thanks for all the efforts.

but, will this .bin work for 1005 S ?

and what about stb no and vc no?

what version is this and how do we change the nos

afancier

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Amritsar
geeky1 said:
thanks for all the efforts.

but, will this .bin work for 1005 S ?

and what about stb no and vc no?

what version is this and how do we change the nos

yes it has to work with 1005s......... but it will change STB no. and verfying Keys.......... for that u needs HEX Editor ( can be download from net)......... to edit ur stb no. to original....... but nothing sure....... everything is experimental................

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
afancier said:
I also PM to Anoloquesat .......'O'-red....... but He even not reply me.......... Me the one who is helping people on this site from 4 years............I really felt bad......)(-red........

That may be because I was on holiday 200 miles away from my computer for 2 weeks. :D :D

(And then I read my pm's but forgot about them after that! - Cant help anyway as I have no idea where to get what you want. To be honest you shouldnt pm admins & mods asking such questions - ask them on the forum then everyone can chip in)

You also forget that no-one is forced to answer any pm's ever....

acube4u

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dishtv + tatasky
My Location
Haryana, india
but i am not able to pm any body why its so

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
You havent been on the forum long enough - you need to be a member for a month before you can use pm.

afancier

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Amritsar
Analoguesat said:
That may be because I was on holiday 200 miles away from my computer for 2 weeks. :D :D

(And then I read my pm's but forgot about them after that! - Cant help anyway as I have no idea where to get what you want. To be honest you shouldnt pm admins & mods asking such questions - ask them on the forum then everyone can chip in)

You also forget that no-one is forced to answer any pm's ever....

i notice all times that u always help all people and not to me......... i can't guess why......... but it happened many times............... even somes times u LOCKED my threads.......... and u can see my records...... I seldom PM anybody. I always like to share here............. but it's ok...........

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
AF

I try to help everybody on the forum, but I cant help if you ask me a question I cant answer. I havent the faintest idea about the receiver software you asked about, and as I have already said pm is not the right way to go about asking for info about that sort of thing anyway.

Yes Ive closed your threads in the past and every time Ive given a good reason why its been done. I will do it again in the future if its needed.

I have also closed dozens of others over the years by other members, so dont feel Im getting at you in particular because Im not.

afancier

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Amritsar
Analoguesat said:
I try to help everybody on the forum, but I cant help if you ask me a question I cant answer. I havent the faintest idea about the receiver software you asked about, and as I have already said pm is not the right way to go about asking for info about that sort of thing anyway.

Yes Ive closed your threads in the past and every time Ive given a good reason why its been done. I will do it again in the future if its needed.

I have also closed dozens of others over the years by other members, so dont feel Im getting at you in particular because Im not.

ok leave these things aside......... can't u arrange ZENEGA CD-1002S Software Ver. 155 or lower.............. thousands of people in India needed it......... handan of Korea maded it............

BetaMax

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Receiver, Satellite
My Location
Gobal
I have a Zenega 1006S reciever.Plz tell me where to download the firmware?

acube4u

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dishtv + tatasky
My Location
Haryana, india
Analoguesat said:
You havent been on the forum long enough - you need to be a member for a month before you can use pm.

i am still unable to pM any body ;-) :-Nooo:-Nooo:-Nooo

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
acube4u said:
i am still unable to pM any body ;-) :-Nooo:-Nooo:-Nooo

You also need a larger post count.