Zetacam red

amoggy

Reaction score
Just purchased a new red Zetacam with Neotion firmware and SHL v 2.02
Every thing seems to work although I cannot activate or erase the cam. The cards have been programmed with various loaders (FunCARD 4) without any success. I have also reprogrammed one for testing against my old Aston cam with no problems.
Can anyone help or could it be a faulty CAM
regards,
Andrew

Cam info.
Red Zetacam
menu= Neotion
CA TITLE
INFO V.2.5
ALL
NEOCRYPT
SHL V.2.02

radtv

Supporting Advertiser
Reaction score
I recently bought a zeta cam red, and had to send it back as it was faulty, the dealer is replacing it with an x-cam as apparently this is more upto date as the zeta cam is old hat, why they did not tell me before god only knows, I reckon it was that they were clearing old stock!
JessJosh

billieuk

Reaction score
As for activation what a pain in the a#se, though in the end it was simply a case of using a the mickey_flash 4.3 loader, and of course sticking it on the right channel.

I still cant get freex tv to work though, only fullx, I tried programming with the official firmware from www.zetacam.com, what a waste of time, not recognised. However whilst on my searching of the web I attempted to program with the Zeta Blue firmware, from http://www.lefdata.com/satellite/cam/ this works fine, on all 4 different versions depending on what crypts you want it to work on, though still dont give me freex.

amoggy

Reaction score
Thanks billieuk,
Yes the Zeta blue firmware works! - although I've got to change my programmer as my VX fun only goes up to Fun 4 and the now the cam's half programmed with a Fun 6!

koukoudali

Reaction score
program your zeta red with a jokercam firm it work impect V0,78 or 0,77 there is no problem
sory i don't speek english well.
je suis francophone!!!!!

jesusquintana

Reaction score
I bought a ZetaCam yellow i had 2.29 software in it, and i tried to upgrade it, i put my funcard4 in there and after an hour it still said "module is downloading, please wait" well 1 hour sounds like too much, or am i wrong? Anyone have any ideas how to deal with this? i read some place that the downloading can go into a loop so the software will never finish downloading?!