Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
nanoxx 9800 HD
pace ds430n
Sky+ HD digibox
macbook
My Location
germany
Also a Freesat-card need once on activation in a digibox, after that you can use it in any other digibox, STB... so you already missed the best way - where your cousin purchased and activated the card for you and after that send out to germany.

So send the card back and let him activate it (you did'nt need an digibox) ... a bit laborious but definitive cheaper then other offer on the web that charges around 60 Euro for these FSFS-cards.

Kevin2k1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800S
My Location
G, UK
can he activate on his digibox, where he already activate his card? or does he have any problems?

Kevin2k1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800S
My Location
G, UK
can someone please answer me the question? can my cousin activate a freesat card twice on the same digibox?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Please wait until someone comes along who knows the answer.

The members have better things to do with their lives than wait on this thread jumping in and answering your questions.

To be honest you would be better off buying your own digibox anyway - theres a possibility the white cards will stop working in DB's in the new year when sky implement the next part of the anti piracy/cardsharing crackdown.

Kevin2k1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800S
My Location
G, UK
hmm...sorry for not waiting for an answer :(

well..ok, then i know, what to do...thank you very much...

PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
If your cousin's box already has a card paired to it, whether it's a subs card or an FTV card like yours, then activation of your card will then change the pairing to your card.

Theoretically this will only be a problem if your cousin has $ly Sports or $ly Movies; these cards need to be paired and won't work on these channels in any other box. If he's only on one of the lesser subscriptions then these will work in any box and so will not need re-pairing.

Two caveats.

First, $ly might notice the change and want to know why your cousin is activating an FTV card. Unlikely but it's a possibility and anyway all he has to say is the box the card is for is currently being repaired (not re-paired ho-ho) and was not available.

Secondly, I said that FTV and low level subs cards will work in any box once activated. This is true at the moment but could change if $ly decide it's in their interests that they don't

Kevin2k1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800S
My Location
G, UK
i will get a digibox...so there wont be any problems any more ;) THX anyway.

fenster

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
nanoxx 9800 HD
pace ds430n
Sky+ HD digibox
macbook
My Location
germany
Kevin2k1 said:
i will get a digibox...so there wont be any problems any more ;) THX anyway.

I know that's here a support forum and none market place :-hijack I can offer you an Pace DS430N including remote in good condition, some slight scratches on top ... bei Interesse (gern auch enstsprechende Fotos) schicke mir deine Preisvorstellung per PM ;)

bei Interesse (gern auch enstsprechende Fotos) schicke mir deine Preisvorstellung per PM ;) = if interested (if requested also some pics of the box) then please send me an price offer via PN ;)

PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
I can understand what you're saying but English only here please.

fenster

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
nanoxx 9800 HD
pace ds430n
Sky+ HD digibox
macbook
My Location
germany
PaulR said:
I can understand what you're saying but English only here please.

cool that you understand it even I mistyped an word :cool:

Kevin2k1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800S
My Location
G, UK
well...i already get a digibox on ebay...sorry...i told my cousin to get one :) but thank you for the offer. I wasnt online for some days, well to late...i wait for the box, and if i have any problems...i will ask again ;)

regards

K.

Kevin2k1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800S
My Location
G, UK
well...i already get a digibox on ebay...sorry...i told my cousin to get one :) but thank you for the offer. I wasnt online for some days, well to late...i wait for the box, and if i have any problems...i will ask again ;)

regards

K.

Kevin2k1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800S
My Location
G, UK
me again...is there a difference between freesat and freesat HD? i mean is that the same card? or do i need a different card?

Kevin2k1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800S
My Location
G, UK
me again...is there a difference between freesat and freesat HD? i mean is that the same card? or do i need a different card?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
There's no such thing as Freesat HD, when applying it to Freesat from Sky, you can of course receive free to air BBC HD on a Freesat receiver, or any other HD receiver, plus ITV HD (subject to your settings).

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
There's no such thing as Freesat HD, when applying it to Freesat from Sky, you can of course receive free to air BBC HD on a Freesat receiver, or any other HD receiver, plus ITV HD (subject to your settings).

Kevin2k1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800S
My Location
G, UK
thank you very much for the answer...

Kevin2k1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800S
My Location
G, UK
thank you very much for the answer...

pajo100

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2 /1.8 Channel Master fully 36v motorised 58west to 42east Pace MSS500 Positioner
,Technomate 6900 Super HD ,Humax 8100PVR oh and a Amstrad Sky+ digibox.
My Location
Ireland
So how did you get on mate when you got the digibox? and are the white cards still tranferable between boxes now that sly have finished the changeover of cards.

Kevin2k1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800S
My Location
G, UK
what do you really mean?

hmm...my card works fine...and i have the white card...