Adding Non Freesat Channels?

Traveller11

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2 Sat Dishes, Pace Sky Box, Freesat-HD Box & HD TV.
My Location
South Wales
Hello,
Just joined this forum and being a bit 'green' with our newly purchased Freesat-HD box.

I wondered if it was possible to add the CCTV channel (Sky 510) to the Freesat box please?
For us this is one channel that has some interesting and very colourful programs for viewing that we would like to get onto the Freesat box if possible.

Thank you.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yes, just search using the following details in the non-Freesat channels menu.:)

11662 Khz
Horizontal
27500 Symbol rate
2/3 FEC

ghinzani

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky +...
My Location
Salisbury
Wow thats an amazing channel, I watched a programme on it the other day that was some sort of Mao apologist thing where they were claiming the Tivetans were grateful for the Chinese invading. Communist party members I guess!

Traveller11

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2 Sat Dishes, Pace Sky Box, Freesat-HD Box & HD TV.
My Location
South Wales
Thanks Guys.
I am now up to something like 350+ TV Channels including the 1 HD (BBC) that you can watch quite a bit of.
I don't count ITV1's 'press the red button' for HD when it appears.

However I must admit that it is nice to be able to get rid of all the 'clag' from Sky and set up the channels that you want to watch in the order of preference.

You have to 'read between the lines' when watching CCTV but then sadly nobody in todays climate makes a point of reporting 'Positive News'!
Beggers belief really.

Thanks again.