Best keys site ever!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

willip

Reaction score
My Location
australia
ikuwara2000 said:
www.funfiles.cc is the best site for keys that update everyday. So u guys no need to ask the same questions everyday again and again. I'm guarantee u will happy bout the site. Register and download the files!!!!

Please try to help me to find Topfield firmware or software for TF3000CIPPRO dated 28-10-2003!
newbie from australia.do yuo need allcam file?

Oz_P_Nut

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
Hi!

Nice sites... but any that refer to Australian Sat Systems, yes, I have been
through Nobby's links... for days, had to wash my puter several times, hee
any help appreciated.

ta
Oz

Oz_P_Nut

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
willip said:
newbie from australia.do yuo need allcam file?

hi mate!

Yeah been to that url before....
Can u point out ant particular file that would
interest a fellow Aussie?

ta
Oz_P

Node

Reaction score
I know the site is mainly for the European Satellites. However I recently bought this IRD in the UK and will like to know if anyone know of a site where I can find the DishNetwork Nagravision keys to enter in the box to pick up Echostar4 at 119W.

The Receiver is receiving the signal and downloading the programming channels but not unscrambling the picture I guess it have to do with the correct keys. Or the correct Provider ID.

The keys I entered was the Public Keys 0/1 that I read off my DishNetwork -Rom3 card. Yet I cannot it get it to open the picture.

MY Blackbird no card FTA receiver is opening the picture fine but in this unit there is not place to enter keys the software in the unit autorolls and obtain the keys automatically.

Thanks Much

Node

hamid fa

Reaction score
Hi
I need key of BeauSat reciever model 2004
Could you help me please.
Tanks a lot

casber25

Reaction score
i dont know how to download the keys from funfile.cc can any body tell me how to do it plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ikuwara2000 said:
www.funfiles.cc is the best site for keys that update everyday. So u guys no need to ask the same questions everyday again and again. I'm guarantee u will happy bout the site. Register and download the files!!!!

Please try to help me to find Topfield firmware or software for TF3000CIPPRO dated 28-10-2003!

cjavak

Reaction score
I have a technosat6000plus but I fail in entering the channel code in my receiver. Please help me.

johnaloy

Reaction score
Pleeeeeeeeese can somebody send me the keys for con*x, S*ca and mediaguard for NSS 803 22w, that will open channels like TRACE, Euro sport and FS movies to my email address i2computers@yahoo.com.
Please I know somebody somewher will do just that.
Tanx
John Aloy

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
I think you might even find a how-to for wallbanger in the Tutorials/How-To section!

S

satsid

hi bgonastick,im ok for wallbanger as i have use before.im a nokia & interface man & been in this hobby for long time.cheers anyway.
best regards
sid

mhammad

Reaction score
ٍٍٍسأحاول المساعدة
I 'll try helping

jfg

Reaction score
I tried it but got a virus!

ikuwara2000 said:

Please try to help me to find Topfield firmware or software for TF3000CIPPRO

dated 28-10-2003!

Status
Not open for further replies.