Help Required Codes

Rijan25

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Kopernikus DCTP plus S
My Location
Albania
Hello! I'm new here. Can anyone tell me where to find codes for different football channels please?! My digital accepts only Viaccess, Seca, Nagravision, Conax and CryptoWorks codes... If anyone know something, please tell me... Thank you!

Captain Jack

Burnt out human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
You're about 15 years late. Nothing like that exists there...

hairybadger

Bricoleur
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
see sig
My Location
near Geneva, Haute-Savoie, France
Hello! I'm new here. Can anyone tell me where to find codes for different football channels please?! My digital accepts only Viaccess, Seca, Nagravision, Conax and CryptoWorks codes... If anyone know something, please tell me... Thank you!
A suitable subscription to Digitalb would get you most of the major European leagues :)

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Set a dish up for 52E & you can (currently) watch up to 6 Prem games a week completely free - although the commentary is in Turkmen!

And as CJ says you are about 15 years too late to open lots of channels on codes.

gibertini

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800HDSE SIM 2.10 80CM ORBITAL FIXED@28.2E
My Location
53.6N 2.4W
google is your freind ... if you have a 80cm-1.2m motorised dish there is a wealth of channels open(although not as many as there once was) via emulator/sofcam and b*** once you have 3rd party software on your stb (if available). there are also feeds most weekends both fta and encopded in b***. the best advice we can give is read,read and read some more