confused about channels

johnc86

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No Current set up
My Location
West Lancs, England
I recently patched (about 2 months although I havent had much chance to play with it), my tm100d with the darkman patch.

It successfully unlocked the nagra channels on posat and premier. Since then I have noticed on the forum that the keys have changed for these packages have changed a couple of times. HOWEVER, it seems most of the channels are still available. I thought that if the keys where changed, all the channels would be scrambled. How come I can still view the sport portal on the erm...cerian other channlels? Is it because you can get subscription cards for these channels seperate from the packages that are open with the patch and keys?

compufunk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 600-S, VU+ Duo,
Moteck SG2100, Fracarro Penta 85 dish, LG LH3000 42" TV + some computers
My Location
NW, Ireland
johnc86 said:
I recently patched (about 2 months although I havent had much chance to play with it), my tm100d with the darkman patch.

It successfully unlocked the nagra channels on posat and premier. Since then I have noticed on the forum that the keys have changed for these packages have changed a couple of times. HOWEVER, it seems most of the channels are still available. I thought that if the keys where changed, all the channels would be scrambled. How come I can still view the sport portal on the erm...cerian other channlels? Is it because you can get subscription cards for these channels seperate from the packages that are open with the patch and keys?
Prem is cracked and auto updating, (Meaning there is no need to update keys regularly)
Pols@t is not, I'd bet you are not getting any pols@t channels if your keys were not updated in 2 months.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Polsat is still AU on the Diablo and Dragon Cams, as is Digi TV, 1W, so should be on most patched receivers.

johnc86

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No Current set up
My Location
West Lancs, England
Thanks for that. Btw though what is AU? Is there a collection of abreviations or a glossary or whatever anywhere on the forum? i cant see one if these is....i did look :)

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
AU = Auto Update, it just means that the keys update automatically the same way as with a genuine subscription.

bigtee

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky; Raven 90 multi-LNB 1W,5E, 7E, 9E, 13E 16E, 19E, 28E; 60cm Triax dish on Moteck SG2100 motor; Various Receivers
My Location
Kent, UK
Polsat is still AU on the TM 1500 even from some of the older patches -- say about three patches behind the latest.

compufunk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 600-S, VU+ Duo,
Moteck SG2100, Fracarro Penta 85 dish, LG LH3000 42" TV + some computers
My Location
NW, Ireland
Mickha said:
Polsat is still AU on the Diablo and Dragon Cams, as is Digi TV, 1W, so should be on most patched receivers.
I didnt mean to cause confusion, I just know Pols@t its not AU with CCcam, MgCamd and the silvercrest patches (last time I checked).