CONTO TV Cards ?

cdtronix

Supporting Advertiser
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.1m Triax With Inverto Black Ultra fixed on 4.8East. 60cm Dish Fixed on 28East both Diseqc onto Dreambox 800HD. Cdtronix 1.2m Motorised with Twin LNB using Technomate TM6800 HD. Seperate Sky+ HD & Icecrypt S1500C.
My Location
Essex
I was asked about conto tv cards the other day, never heard of them, see they are some Italian adult channels on Hotbird.

Guy said they were top up cards that works witha points system, and when you watch a channel points get taken off. he wanted to know how to top up the card.

Anyone else heard of these and know anything about them ?

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
cdtronix said:
I was asked about conto tv cards the other day, never heard of them, see they are some Italian adult channels on Hotbird.

Guy said they were top up cards that works witha points system, and when you watch a channel points get taken off. he wanted to know how to top up the card.

Anyone else heard of these and know anything about them ?

Conto TV is an adult channel and can be viewed with a subscription to Sky Italia or on it's own.
Please read this thread and serch for Conto TV
http://www.satellites.co.uk/satellite/sky-italia/103975-sky-italia-package.html
Or check it's website (should be on the Sky Italia Lyngsat Package)
Ok here it is:
_http://www.conto.tv (Conto TV1 and Conto TV 2)
I think it is highly priced channel and certainly not worth it. Checked it's video bitrate once and it is quite low.

Edit: Channel parameters: Freq=12,577 GHz Hor. 27,500 3/4

cdtronix

Supporting Advertiser
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.1m Triax With Inverto Black Ultra fixed on 4.8East. 60cm Dish Fixed on 28East both Diseqc onto Dreambox 800HD. Cdtronix 1.2m Motorised with Twin LNB using Technomate TM6800 HD. Seperate Sky+ HD & Icecrypt S1500C.
My Location
Essex
Thanks for the info!