CS Link channels, can you help me guys??

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
d30 said:
Thank you very much HB13DISH i thing i will go for it .....i spoke with SKYlink its name of provider CSLINK and i was told if that one receiver will be good enough. So can you advice me what should i looking for if im buying Sat dish or it is basicaly all the same apart from size.

Regarding the dish, you got answers before.

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
d30 said:
what about TechniSat DigiPlus STR 1 ....would you be able to tell me what do you think which one is better or whats are differencies for user like me??? thank you

if ill will carry on ill be one day expert .:))

Looks more expensive. Has more features. Check the price.
It's your decision which receiver to buy and there is always something better AFTER you buy it. Don't blame us afterwards if you make a bad choice.
You have now enough information to get you started in the right direction.

d30

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Astra 23.5E
TechniSat DigiPlus STR 1
My Location
WILTSHIRE
no im not gonna blame you ...to be honest im really happy if someone give me any advice .....

by the way i dont wanna looks like tottal idiot but reciever which iv got when i sign up with SKY.co.uk is good for anythink else or it is just for Sky tv???? and maybe freewiev???

satelliteman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Northants, Midlands UK & Lanzarote, Canary Islands
d30 said:
no im not gonna blame you ...to be honest im really happy if someone give me any advice .....

by the way i dont wanna looks like tottal idiot but reciever which iv got when i sign up with SKY.co.uk is good for anythink else or it is just for Sky tv???? and maybe freewiev???

A Sly digibox won't work for the channels your require from Astra1E/3A.

Have you decided what channels you want yet so that you can determine what dish size you would need for either 1E or 3A satellite ?

d30

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Astra 23.5E
TechniSat DigiPlus STR 1
My Location
WILTSHIRE
Ok so i decided if i do not need Prima,Ct1,Ct2 ant other 3 channels i can watch online . And im not sure but i think it is possible that those 3 channels wil be moved to Astra 1E soon or later.
By the way is there even small chance if i will get these 3 channels with 60 dish from my place???

So i have to buy 60 dish .Satteliteman do you think if i have to wait untill i get my reciever and then try it on Sky dish or ?????

And 1 more question what else ill be able watch with 60 dish ?? i mean Astra 1E etc etc???

Thank you

satelliteman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Northants, Midlands UK & Lanzarote, Canary Islands
Ok so i decided if i do not need Prima,Ct1,Ct2 ant other 3 channels i can watch online . And im not sure but i think it is possible that those 3 channels wil be moved to Astra 1E soon or later.
By the way is there even small chance if i will get these 3 channels with 60 dish from my place???

So i have to buy 60 dish .Satteliteman do you think if i have to wait untill i get my reciever and then try it on Sky dish or ?????

And 1 more question what else ill be able watch with 60 dish ?? i mean Astra 1E etc etc???

Thank you

Your get reception of Astra1E with a 60cm dish, trust me, lol :) !!

As for other channels, see for yourself on Astra1E: _http://www.flysat.com/astra23.php

SM

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders