Cyrillic Alphabet (Russian)

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
Have managed to get my web-mail accounts using the Cyrillic Alphabet, and also by changing some of the settings in Outlook Express have got some accounts on Incredimail showing the Ruski lingo as well but at the moment it is a little bit hit & miss.
That web-site looks very interesting PM, will have to give that a good going over this weekend.
Getting tried now, need some beauty sleep. O-zzz

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
Can someone who can send e-mails in the Cyrillic Alphabet tell me there encoding position.
In Outlook Express or your E-Mail provider, click on View, click encoding and tell me which setting you are using ? i.e. Cyrillic(ISO), Cyrillic(K018-R), Cyrillic(K018-U), Cyrillic(Windows) or whatever, thanks.