DigiTV - Key Changes all the time..

dvmedia

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m Orbital Motorised Dish, Fixed 65cm Fortec Dish on Astra 1, Fixed 45cm Minidish on Hotbird, Pace MSS500, TM-5600D CI USB Super, Nokia 9800s, Skystar USB 2, Grundig Sky Digibox, Manhattan Plaza XT-M
My Location
High Wycombe, Nr London, UK
Is it just me.. or are DigiTV changing keys like twice a day?

I seem to be constantly patching...

Is this the beginning of the end? O-no

zorbua

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 8000 HD
Dreambox 800se
Dreambox 900UHD
Clark Tech 5000 HD
Numerous other receivers (Retired)
Dish Gibertini 1.5 M
Dishes Gibertini 1.2 x2
Dish Gibertini 1 M
My Location
Malta
dvmedia said:
Is it just me.. or are DigiTV changing keys like twice a day?

I seem to be constantly patching...

Is this the beginning of the end? O-no

Mostly they change them every other day.....I hear by October (or sooner) they would have changed the whole encryption.

dvmedia

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m Orbital Motorised Dish, Fixed 65cm Fortec Dish on Astra 1, Fixed 45cm Minidish on Hotbird, Pace MSS500, TM-5600D CI USB Super, Nokia 9800s, Skystar USB 2, Grundig Sky Digibox, Manhattan Plaza XT-M
My Location
High Wycombe, Nr London, UK
I'm sure I only used to be patching like.. every week or so before.. it's mad

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Thank your lucky stars they arent doing what TPS did at the end - key rolls every 5 minutes or so!

petert74

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.3m dish
Panasonic Digibox
My Location
Spain
At the end of last year it was changing once a month.

I agree it was been every couple of days now.

Its a shame when Nag 3 is fully introduced. It will certainly be missed In our house.

They did say however that the change over was to be completed by the end of last year and still nothing.

I know that they have to do a card swop for 6 oe 7 eastern european countries so lets hope its delayed even more:)

Anyone got any thoughts when Nag will be cracked???

Im going to miss the english football on Nova!!!!!

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
"Later this year" is the most recent update Ive heard regarding the DigiTV swapover.

Nagra 3 - no time soon - its holding up well against the Portuguese hacker community :D

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
All I can say: Enjoy it while it lasts, and if all goes dark buy a sub. But you never know, something new might happen. always did in the last years, so who knows...

petert74

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.3m dish
Panasonic Digibox
My Location
Spain
T_G said:
All I can say: Enjoy it while it lasts, and if all goes dark buy a sub. But you never know, something new might happen. always did in the last years, so who knows...

Im not sure Nag 3 will ever be cracked!!!

Id love it if it was and we could get Digital + back!!!

It does not have enough english programs to warrant a sub!!!

We loose SLY in the rain down here in southern spain so the "extra" satellite is alway useful

Markjose

Young one with a hobby
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triax 110 ..... No fixed location
My Location
Monmouth
Digi tv down atm gone nagra 3 ?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Still working as far as I know.

Markjose

Young one with a hobby
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Monmouth
Yup it is now working but went dead for a couple of hurs last night :O

hoggy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate 1500ci+motorised
My Location
london
enjoy it while it lasts I heard that it was going to nag 3 this month,every day its on is a bonus, in this game nothing is guaranteed .

Markjose

Young one with a hobby
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Monmouth
hoggy said:
enjoy it while it lasts I heard that it was going to nag 3 this month,every day its on is a bonus, in this game nothing is guaranteed .

Yeh i only like it for the football as i have a D+ Sub but only for the minimum channels, wish nag 3 was hacked o don't i wish

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
After the shenanigans of Nagra 2 falling open I guarantee nagra 4 is waiting in the wings :D

petert74

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.3m dish
Panasonic Digibox
My Location
Spain
Markjose said:
Yeh i only like it for the football as i have a D+ Sub but only for the minimum channels, wish nag 3 was hacked o don't i wish

MarkJose

Digital + when hacked was fantastic, I dont think they will ever hack Nag 3 and if they already have Nag 4 available then I might as well take down the dish.

Im down here in Cadiz province near Gib and its been a life line for us with the kids as we loose everything in the rain.

if anyone hears anything new please do post asap.

cheers

Markjose

Young one with a hobby
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Monmouth
petert74 said:
MarkJose

Digital + when hacked was fantastic, I dont think they will ever hack Nag 3 and if they already have Nag 4 available then I might as well take down the dish.

Im down here in Cadiz province near Gib and its been a life line for us with the kids as we loose everything in the rain.

if anyone hears anything new please do post asap.

cheers

You would do i thought 80cm was enough in galicia nope so i had to order a 1.2 and performs well for 28.2. and a sky minidish for 30w :p erm try digi tv 1w as it could help you out and is widely hacked! if not always CS route. dont you like the entertainment shown on la primero and la dos for the kids clan and disney channel they are all free on tdt and disney channel has two audio carriers one for original and the other spanish. for me when im not in spain i just bring the box for D+ to england :)

chadders

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.4m quad LNB mahattan
My Location
A Coruna Spain
Markjose. I live in Santa Cruz just outside A Coruna. I had a 1.4m dish fitted a few months ago by someone who came up from Alicante. I just watch the Uk free to air stuff on the Astra Satellite. However it breaks up badly in rain + cloud, I want to get the alignment checked, do you know anyone round here who could do it (an maybe speaks English) Thanks ?

Markjose

Young one with a hobby
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Monmouth
chadders said:
Markjose. I live in Santa Cruz just outside A Coruna. I had a 1.4m dish fitted a few months ago by someone who came up from Alicante. I just watch the Uk free to air stuff on the Astra Satellite. However it breaks up badly in rain + cloud, I want to get the alignment checked, do you know anyone round here who could do it (an maybe speaks English) Thanks ?

English around them parts you having a larf. erm i live in fontan near sada. ther is a place in sada who do alot of stuff around the area address will be at the bottom of the post. just see to look any trees blocking your line of sight or just try to have ago yourself as this guy in Sada speaks only little english. if you have any trouble just pm me i will be able to help and i should be back in that area around christmas time, if still got problems you know where i am :). Learn some spanish to do with satellite so you can try and get the message accros to the installer, they won't mind if you mess up a little bit it should be ok .

Address:
Electronica Nao Sl
transparent.png

Praza José Antonio Primo De Rivera 9http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&tab=wl
15160 Sada, Spainhttp://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

981 620 028

chadders

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.4m quad LNB mahattan
My Location
A Coruna Spain
You are not wrong there, hardly anyone speak English here! I worlk at the Navantia shipyard in Ferrol, which is the only place I have found where anyone does speak any English! Thanks for the offer of help it is very kind. By the way do you know the name/telephone number of the satellite guy in Sada?
Thanks gain, Mark