Disable servicename update?

Orthoclipse

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Various
I've edited out some unwanted channels and have transferred the updated the channel list to the receiver OK. But the 7025 keeps repopulating the channel list with deleted channels on each transponder.

With a DM600 Gemini image, there is a setting in the expert setup to disable 'servicesname update' which stops the above from happening. I can't see a similar option on the DM7025 - any ideas?

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
I think you can do it by undoing the autoupdate option with the dreamboxedit program.

Orthoclipse

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Various
Thanks for the suggestion T_G. I tried that by setting 'K' flag to on in order to prevent automatic updates of DVB parameters, but the DM7025 seems to disregard it. I also tried setting the 'H' flag to on for the unwanted channels to hide them, but that has no effect either. When I read the channels back from the receiver, both flags appear as unchecked or off.

I also tested the official firmware from dreammultimedia and saw the same effect. Annoying!!