Diseqc motor

roccky

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini 125, 18'' actuator, vbox, tbs6922 & azbox
My Location
London
I have a diseqc motor with a 120cm dish and today it has stopped turning East further than 7E.

I can move it West and then go back to 7E. But if I try to move it East, it moves just a little bit and gets stuck. When I stop trying to move it, then it goes back to the original 7E position.

Does anyone know what might have happened? I guess I need another motor?

I have been checking and it is getting more and more complicated to find good diseqc motors. Any recommendations?

What do you think about Digipower DiSEqC 1.2 H-H SG-2100A? Can anyone confirm if it has metal gear? Is this amiko, moteck, or does one manufacture for the other?

Does anyone know GTSAT Sat-motor11?

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Have you accidentally set a limit?

roccky

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
London
Have you accidentally set a limit?
Apparently yes. Because I disabled limits in the receiver and it is rotating again :))

Strange because I was only moving the dish, as I always do, and for sure I hadn't gone to the limits section. The receiver is old, the motor is relatively old, and I suspect there must have been some electronic failure.

Thank you very much!! Some extra time to find a good motor until the current one stops. It has very little precision now, won't last much longer.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
I have a diseqc motor with a 120cm dish and today it has stopped turning East further than 7E.

I can move it West and then go back to 7E. But if I try to move it East, it moves just a little bit and gets stuck. When I stop trying to move it, then it goes back to the original 7E position.

Does anyone know what might have happened? I guess I need another motor?

I have been checking and it is getting more and more complicated to find good diseqc motors. Any recommendations?

What do you think about Digipower DiSEqC 1.2 H-H SG-2100A? Can anyone confirm if it has metal gear? Is this amiko, moteck, or does one manufacture for the other?

Does anyone know GTSAT Sat-motor11?
What motor is it?

roccky

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
London
Superjack DG320