DM 500 Help!

ram_patel

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky + HD
My Location
London
I Just bought a DM500s because i have Sky+ because i want all the channels for free. I am a beginner and want to know how to set it up to get them all for free. Please help :S lol

Digital2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s,Dreambox 800HD PVR,Max 1000,Vivax 505, Starsat 200CI. Desktop with WinXP, Laptop with Vista & Netbook with Win7. External HD/Media Recorder.Hotbird,Nilesat,Asiasat3S & Intelsat.
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
Man you're way off the track! You need to elaborate, what exactly do you have right now? Do you have a software/image already installed on your DM500s? Do you already have a channel list on you? Have you tuned into any free to air channels? Did you use your STB to tune into the channels or just shifted the channels from your pc? Am I gettting to you or does it sound like 'chinese' to you?! ;) Please dont be offended, I'm not trying to be sarcastic here; only realistic! I am just writing all this cos when I bought my DM500s , I was so excited about it and thought I now had the world at my fingertips, but when I tried to put it to work.............it was all a 'foreign language' to me! It took me about a week of 'net-surfing' before I could 'barely' get it online!
Anyway, to cut the long story short, just tell us your 'current status' and someone here will surely help you get along. Is the dreambox still 'boxed' or you able to watch some channels?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
ram_patel said:
I Just bought a DM500s because i have Sky+ because i want all the channels for free. I am a beginner and want to know how to set it up to get them all for free. Please help :S lol

If you could get sky for free we would all be doing it :D

Wake up and smell the coffee - sky is only available with a valid subscription.

A nonymous

Reaction score
Your not going to get anything for free my friend. You have to pay one way or the other to get Sky.

Nano