Just Sharing This Download any Windows ISO

battenfan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2m pf
My Location
60N 18E
They used be available at Digital River but it closed down a year ago.
They are available at Microsoft but you need a product key, unfortunately their site doesn't acknowledge oem keys. You can get a dvd by mail but it costs money.

Here's a hack that lets you download any version:
Code:
https://techjourney.net/windows-7-8-1-10-iso-official-direct-download-links-from-microsoft-tech-bench/

I want to do a lawful upgrade of a friend's Vista machine to 7 and it requires the same language and platform version. Swedish isos are little odd and hard to come by on torrent sites. Downloading right now...

pontiend

Contibruter
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See Signature
My Location
south yorkshire
I have three OEM versions of W 7 Pro.W7 in each case microsoft refused to register them.So thats
When installed What I do is open Control Panel. system
At the bottom is the ID key.At the side of that is a link called Change Product Key. It always works for me the original OEM key now works.Windows is registered. Be aware though this works for me I don't know about everyone.

Edit when you buy these dvds on ebay they usually say that you have to phone microsoft to Activate
I think that the change key does the same thing.

Last edited:

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
I got same result with 'change product key' on earlier versions.

Jumpstart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish
My Location
North East
I have to confess my version of Windows 7 came from a drip Internet feed. :D :eek:

smoggy07

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky minidish and Sky + HD 250gig Anytime+ box with full ish appart from sports and movies, Dreambox DM500s clone (Pli Jade3 max var F/W), Motorised 1.1Meter Dish
My Location
middlesbrough, teesside, northeast coast, uk
I have three OEM versions of W 7 Pro.W7 in each case microsoft refused to register them.So thats
When installed What I do is open Control Panel. system
At the bottom is the ID key.At the side of that is a link called Change Product Key. It always works for me the original OEM key now works.Windows is registered. Be aware though this works for me I don't know about everyone.

Edit when you buy these dvds on ebay they usually say that you have to phone microsoft to Activate
I think that the change key does the same thing.

I've done the telephone activation years ago, it was either XP or early 7 and the activation thing on the computer gave a local freephone number with a code to enter during the call, it was all automated, I entered the code from the screen and the IVR gave me a code to enter into the activation window on the PC to validate windows offline.

Jumpstart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish
My Location
North East
Wow it's only £20 to buy a legit Windows 7. I thought it was about £170.

pontiend

Contibruter
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See Signature
My Location
south yorkshire
It can be less if you already have a disc like have .just buy the key I did with one of mine.The last one though I got with the disc.The keys are OEM.I beleave that when they are first issued they have a short activation time.They are suposed to go out on new computers.Old one like the ones that you get on ebay are still valid but need reactivating by phoning microsoft or using the ' renew key link'.which is quicker.I would not buy a Dell one though.