Dream Elite - Alternative Server (still Dream Elite)

marcaaron20

Dreaming Satellites
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 8000 HD,
80cm Orbital Satellite Dish
Motorized
LNB with 2 outputs, 2nd output leading to upstairs and using Dreambox 500S.
Pioneer VSX-1018AH-K Amp/Receiver,
My Location
Stockton-on-Tees, Cleveland
With this recent news, I and many others are sad that this day has come...

So... With a bit of thinking, me and a very close mate of mine which is also on this sat forum, we have come up with a temp idea, my mate has a server and what we were thinking was if Dream Ellite agree, we will be willing to have the files transfered to my mates server so the files can still be used for people who still want to stick with Dream Ellite, however, as of updating the image, that won't be possible, but only by the Dream Ellite team, our sollution is merely only just to keep the image available to whoever still wants to use it and for the Dream Ellite team to hopefully pick up where they left off at a later date...

If anyone thinks that this is a good idea, then feel free to let me or my mate know, my mate is known on here as Sharkadder,

Love to hear from you and we are willing to keep the Dream Ellite image/s going for as long as possible...

Sharkadder

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 8000 HD PVR+DVD, 80cm Dish, 1.2 Compatible Motor, Quad LNB, Samsung 22" 1080p HD TV/monitor, Yamaha RX-V765 Amplifier, Tannoy Mercury FC Centre Speaker, 2 x Tannoy F1 Custom Speakers, 2 x Tannoy FR Custom Speakers, EPOS ELS Sub Woofer
My Location
Teesside (North East England)
Your post sounds like there's an alternative server available which they isn't lol. I don't think the guy who did dream elite comes on this forum mate and so he will probs not read this at all. It is a good sounding idea for us to use a server but it won't happen...well i cannot see it happening unless somebody contacts me haha.