experience with mct,sexontv and sexview

ussini

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
mvision h200
My Location
spain
hi from spain,we are a group of friends who buy some cards and change
them one month for me mct,other has sv etc..
all wants sview HQ,before closed, the second favorit sexontv but this month decreased the resolution 2 times(720*576 july sxgold,544*576,and now 480*576 +- 1700kb record skystar2 + phoenix)
sexontv the problem is they repeat the films more and more times,the best is the classics usa and italy hairy and good image quality
channel mct sct is too very good 720*576,the other channels of the package mct 720*576 but the bitrate is very bad and pixelize..
package sexview all channels 352*576,the films are very good,the best
of the 3 package but the image quality is bad,bad....bad....
we think sview will must close +-6 channels and increase the bitrate and size resolution the other channels,we not renewal this package
(sorry my bad english)

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Poor picture quality is a common complaint with the hard core s_x channels. They try and start more and more channels and squash them into one transponder. Its most unlikley SV will close any channels so if you dont like the quality of the product then dont buy it.

The only way the mature content channels will be forced to change is if sufficient subscibers dont renew and tell them the reason

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
ussini said:
hi from spain,we are a group of friends who buy some cards and change
them one month for me mct,other has sv etc..
all wants sview HQ,before closed, the second favorit sexontv but this month decreased the resolution 2 times(720*576 july sxgold,544*576,and now 480*576 +- 1700kb record skystar2 + phoenix)
sexontv the problem is they repeat the films more and more times,the best is the classics usa and italy hairy and good image quality
channel mct sct is too very good 720*576,the other channels of the package mct 720*576 but the bitrate is very bad and pixelize..
package sexview all channels 352*576,the films are very good,the best
of the 3 package but the image quality is bad,bad....bad....
we think sview will must close +-6 channels and increase the bitrate and size resolution the other channels,we not renewal this package
(sorry my bad english)

I am glad to see that this idea of sharing a card really works
http://www.satellites.co.uk/satellite/adult-satellite-channels/112489-adult-smartcards-share.html

The only channel that I know of which has a good picture quality, excellent schedule and few repeats is the Private Spice.
This thread might also be of interest, but it is a bit outdated and I am going to update it soon.
http://www.satellites.co.uk/satelli...s/107393-adult-channels-quality-hot-bird.html

There are more possibilities on Eurobird 9E. Can't tell you much as my dish is not pointing there.

ussini

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
mvision h200
My Location
spain
I agree that if customers do not renew sexview will realize, but it's a shame have a great selection of films and miss Customers who later not be re-paid..:mad:
that's why my message was for people that have for example a sv or mct card we will send mails to them,i think sv,mct,sexontv should specify on their websites the bitrate and resolution as the more important
thing for the people, with a good selection of films.
on the time of HD they cant emite films on vcd, are you in agreement?:mad:
PD:I would add another channel Musicmax,very good image quality and films european with Private Spice on Intelsat 0,8W