FREESAT Technical Spec

andyw37

SkysNotTheLimit
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Tring 90cm & Viasat
My Location
Moscow
Has anyone got the Tech Spec of the FREESAT SD receivers, ie what master chip is being used etc etc

Cheers

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
andyw37 said:
Has anyone got the Tech Spec of the FREESAT SD receivers, ie what master chip is being used etc etc

Cheers

Unfortunately there is little or no information available currently on Freesat boxes, the words hens teeth spring to mind. In any case there is nothing extra can be gained with a freesat box that the current digibox doesn't receive apart from a freesat EPG so I doubt many will bother with them to be honest

andyw37

SkysNotTheLimit
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Tring 90cm & Viasat
My Location
Moscow
Cheers,

The licence people refuse to talk at Freesat. I firmly believe there is price fixing on the receivers, undoubtebly this will change in the next twelve months.

And the RDI. . . . . . . ???:-Nooo

cdtronix

Supporting Advertiser
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.1m Triax With Inverto Black Ultra fixed on 4.8East. 60cm Dish Fixed on 28East both Diseqc onto Dreambox 800HD. Cdtronix 1.2m Motorised with Twin LNB using Technomate TM6800 HD. Seperate Sky+ HD & Icecrypt S1500C.
My Location
Essex
andyw37 said:
I firmly believe there is price fixing on the receivers

All im going to say is there is very very little markup on these boxes for us retailers to make so looks like freesat get the most of the $$$